“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 21, 2018

A small place off the beaten path. The donuts are a must. The omelette was very good. Good size portion.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

burgers are 1/4..1/2...an 1 lb..the one pounder is called the "big ugly"..get your picture taken and mounted on the wall if you can eat one..elk burgers are also popular here..fries are extra but only cost $1.25 for small and that is enough..mahi mahi sandwich sandwich is good but costs $15.75..beer and wine served and a separate room serves good ice cream...bubs has a café just down the street that specializes in breakfast

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I ate brunch here this weekend. We soon realized we could have split our meals and still been full! We had the egg white omelettes which were amazing. We then had the homemade donut holes...each one the size of a baseball and delicious! We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the morning. Will definitely return!

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Brought an out-of-town friend here, as I like to support the smaller businesses. However, probably won't return here. My friend liked the salad, but the sandwich was tough. (They gave her a 20% discount due to the toughness--my friend wasn't expecting this, and she ate the sandwich). My quiche was rather sad--the bottom was tough and the quiche was dry. Our service was adequate, but not great. Not many where there at 11:30, so this may be why. I've received raves from friends about the place, but it wasn't on our trip.

1  Thank nancy w
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Took a large group of baseball boys and parents here while we were in town for a tournament. They handled our large crew nicely-- sat us outside in the back at the picnic tables.

They only assigned one server for all of us. She did her best, but it took a long time.

Food was great though. I'm sure it's a perfect breakfast/brunch spot when you arrive with a normal-sized group!

It's a short walk from the Main Street in Carmel.