“Good burgers and a fun atmosphere!”

Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I don't know if I would say they have the best burgers I've ever had, but it's at least 90% and cost way less! It's a fun place with good service and great onion rings and waffle fries as well. Others said the elk was good - I stuck with beef.

Be prepared to wait during peak times

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ok, if you would like a great burger in a local eatery that reminds you of what fast food joints used to be like, this is it! They have a burger for every sized appetite. It was deliciously seasoned and went great with one of their handmade chocolate shakes. Also try the sweet potatoe waffles that can come with a marshmallow dip. The young waiters did a super job of smiling and taking care of business. Enjoyed the lunch!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The service was a little slow but I loved the elk burger. Being from a Midwest state we have more game options like elk but it hit home having it in Indiana. I couldn't finish the bubba burger but I'll try again some day. :)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Having lived in several regions of the country (Brooklyn, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Raleigh, Orlando) and being 50 Years of age I have celebrated many a food joint in my day. We read the trip advisor reviews and tried it cause number one should be great right? Well the server girls were awesome. The elk burger was good, the foot long hot dog was ok, the fries were ok...nothing really memorable or enough to bring me back really. Now, we did visit the ice cream shop on another evening and that was total bliss. Awesome service and great rainbow sherbet. I'll give it another try but the ambience for Friday Happy hour was more of a attraction than the food itself.

1  Thank radiolouis
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Bub's definitely lives up to the hype! The burgers are juicy and the service is prompt. Having an elk option is tremendous for a those wanting a "game meat" while still eating out. Also, having kids size burgers is a huge plus.