“First Elk Burger but not the last!!!”

Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 282 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was my first visit to Bub's and it was only a takeout order but I was very impressed with the level of service (phone and pickup). The 1/2 Elk burger was delicious and I am craving a return visit already. At under 200 calories and over 40g of protein, you can't beat elk meat!!! Must try.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I am not a burger lover BUT I'm in love with Bub's burgers. I've been there approximately 6 times in the last 2 months which is regular for a mom who only feeds her kids home cooked meals and is not a burger lover. The fries are also delicious! !

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The Carmel location is a very quaint location with folks of all ages enjoying the outdoor dining area where we sat. The Elk burger is amazing, the staff is very friendly and attentive, and the price is right for the quality of food that you get.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Hadn't been here in a long time so we decided to have lunch here on a gorgeous Saturday. The wait was long to eat outside, so we opted to be seated indoors. Kind of loud, but not too bad. As usual the burgers are great. My husband loves the elk burger. Our server, Josh, was helpful and personable. We had a great lunch!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went to Bubs as a second choice as our first choice was closed. In the end we were very happy of how the days played out. I had the elk burger and it was absolutely delicious. The waffle fries and cheese were yummy too. We will for sure be back on our next trip to Indy.