“Delicious noodles, reasonable price”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #95 of 278 Restaurants in Carmel
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Met up friends friends and their two daughters here for lunch. Had a small portion Indonesian and Thai veg noodles. If you want meat, add $1. Larger portions available, as well as salads, etc.

Something on the menu for everyone. Nice casual but fast (quick casual?) food restaurant.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

good but not remarkable. nice variety of noodle dishes but not a lot of attention in preparation. the soda machine with 96 flavors (+/-) may be the best part of the visit

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited the Noodles restaurant in Carmel, Indiana this past weekend and once again, it was SO good! I'm a simple person and love my Mac & Cheese, so I got the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese with marinated steak and Wow! It was amazing! Nothing fancy, just great! The restaurant is in very nice condition as always, and the atmosphere is family friendly. I enjoy my visit every time. The only thing I could say about Noodles is they could have more drink machines because it causes a line to form which can back up by the tables where people are eating. Other than that - love this place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love everything we get here. They even have just plain noodles for the hard to please neighbor girl we take with us. The new fancy coke machine is a favorite with the kids. They can get their favorite flavors and more! Can't go wrong here. Good service and nice clean place.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

It's really more of a fast food pasta place than a real restaurant, but given that, it's quite good.

The portions are big and reasonably priced, with lots of options. I get the smaller of the two sizes of pasta, and usually get the pesto cavatappi topped with the parmesan-crusted chicken, and it's more than plenty. In fact I often take half home in one of their little chinese carryout-inspired cardboard boxes.

I've also had the mac and cheese topped with meatballs, which is pretty good as mac and cheese goes, and is my daughter's favorite. My husband usually gets a salad -- I think it's the southwestern chicken wrap made in salad form, or something similar.

Our only complaint is that the parking is on the opposite side of the building from the entrance, and it seems like it's always windy when we're there, so for about half the year it's a pretty cold walk from car to door.