“Mr. Tony Alvarado”
Review of Crust Pizzeria Napoletana - MOVED

Crust Pizzeria Napoletana
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My gal and I ate the caprese sal. And pep. Pizza. Really good. Great atmosphere. Tables sre crowded and it can get loud but that is the Italians' family dining way.

1  Thank chilito123
There are newer reviews for Crust Pizzeria Napoletana

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our group of 30 had dinner here on a recent Saturday evening. We had two servers work our group - ours was top-notch. If the carrot soup is on the menu, get it. It's really good. We like our pizza (proscuitto, arugula and shaved parmesan). The calamari was good, too. Crisp and hot, not mushy. If we're ever in the area again, we'd go back.

1  Thank RoseW98
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had high hopes for this new restaurant as we do have several other excellent Neapolitan style pizza places in town. It was great we were able to walk right in and get a table on a Saturday night and the service was good. The salad was very good, with homemade dressing and the hummus appetizer was wonderful. My only complaint was the actual pizza. The crust was great, but we all found the sauce to be lacking any flavor. I hope that improves and we will be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Four of us went on a weekday evening. We were first seated at a 4 top pretty much in the middle of the nearly empty restaurant where we would literally have people walking around us. The waitress couldn't make a full circle around the table (to fill water) so we asked to move and did so. I'm not sure if the waitress was new or we threw her off by asking to move but service was slow to odd. We sat for a few minutes (again the place was not busy at the time...later a youth soccer or basketball group came in and changed that) without water, a drink order or appetizer request taken or other attention. Mind you, I feel we are a pretty low maintenance group. Two of us have waited tables before so we get it. Once done, the food was good, the wine decent and it was just all ok. The place is loud given tables are tightly input and the floor is cement with high ceilings. Just not my kind of place for visiting and getting a bite. Two of the four said we'd go back due to the food but all thought the service was less than good and place loud. I think I will pass on a second time and for that reason, some of the below will be less than average.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I love the pizza at crust ,so fresh and service is always good ! The atmosphere remained me of the best pizzerias in Italy , I will be BACK

2  Thank Indyman1