“Pleasant surprize”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox and Hound Pub and Grille
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stopped into the Fox and Hound when it first opened, walked into a smoke filled bar and immediately turned around and left. That was several years ago and I hadn’t been back until last week. My wife and I were shopping on an incredibly snowy Saturday and we were driving past so we decided to give it a try, smoking has long been banned in restaurants and bars in Carmel. The bar was empty but the restaurant seemed to be fairly busy, again, the weather was horrible. The bar had a great beer selection, something like 32 draft beers, and a good menu. I had something of a turkey club type sandwich and it was very good, service was good (okay, we were the only ones in the bar) and the staff was very friendly. They also have a good selection of TV’s so it seems to be a pretty good sports bar. We will go back.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Fox and Hound needs major renovation, tables and chairs are wear-out, good variety of beers and service is OK.