“First visit - great food”
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
Ranked #17 of 273 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The idea for City Barbeque was born as an invitation to all the people in the city to enjoy great barbeque- America's food. Our award-winning barbeque is made with only the highest quality meats and served with our signature sauces on the side. Huge smokers are loaded daily to guarantee the very best hickory smoked, juicy, tender meat anywhere. So if an authentic barbeque experience is what you're after, look no further. Small groups of folks like us still believe in honoring quality, generations of tradition and true service. Whether you call it barbecue, Bar-B-Que, BBQ, or barbeque - we've got what you are looking for!
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went in for an early dinner. Tried a sampler plate - it was more than enough for the two of us. Great selection of meats, sides were good. For me, though, the beer selection is terrible - nothing I would consider drinking. I would probably do carry-out next time.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was our second visit to City BBQ. We went for a late lunch/early dinner (430ish) on a Saturday. It wasn't busy when we got there, but by the time we left there were hardly any tables available. My husband and I shared the sampler...brisket, pulled pork, 1/4 chicken, 1/2 rack, texas toast, cornbread, hand cut fries and coleslaw. All had a great smokey flavor with a nice smoke ring. There was a char crust on the ribs and brisket. The flavor is great as is the Spitfire BBQ sauce!!! I LOVE their hand cut fries, and the slaw is good too! The platter was enough food for 3 people, we brought a box full home!!!! The tea is also a fave! I get the unsweetened, and I love it! Service is great and the price is right...$24.99 for the platter and $2 for the teas. Great dinner, we'll be back!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Got take out with the family. Had ribs, BBQ chicken, and several pulled pork sandwiches. The sides of fries are massive. They don't skimp on the BBQ sauce either.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This wasn't my first time, but my first review. 5 of us, for my fathers 79th birthday dinner, he loves ribs. We got 5 full racks of ribs, plus side etc. the ribs were all dry and chewy, the manager tried to fix the issues and did apologize, but it just seemed to get worse. We all left hungry, with most of the food left on the table, basically we should had just handed them the 100+ and gone home.

2  Thank siucarnpb
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I eat here every week. The ribs are phenomenal, the staff is awesome, the brisket will make you cry because it has only now come into your life.