“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #74 of 278 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I first discovered this place while living in Ohio and every time I have been back I haven't been disappointed. The Carmel location is no different. It has a bright, cheery and inviting atmosphere with a great staff. Their omelettes are well cooked and their pancakes are always wonderful. I have been there several times since moving to Carmel and will be going back many more. If you are looking for a great breakfast place, this is it.

1  Thank EpicGuy12
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

EpicGuy12 - We're very happy you always enjoy wonderful food and service in a friendly atmosphere when you're with us. Thank you for all your visits and we hope to see you soon!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went there for a breakfast snack to try the place- I already had breakfast. I had a muffin and coffee and it was good.The atmosphere was good also- lots of classy businessmen!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I went to First Watch for Breakfast. Once we were seated it took the waiter a while to greet us and get our drink order. Our waiter seemed very nervous and inexperienced. My mom and I both ordered omelets. They were both not up to temperature. The favors were just ok and I was given a very small amount of potatoes. The food overall was very average. Probably will not return.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

EmJDom7210 - We are sorry to hear you and your mom did not leave fully impressed with our service or omelettes. It is our goal to always provide an all-around amazing experience to our guests, so your comments will be taken very serious. We do hope you give us another chance to earn back your trust in the future.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is an awesome place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. I ate there Saturday morning for brunch with a friend and enjoyed it so much that I returned today with my husband for breakfast. The service is prompt and friendly. The coffee is AMAZING and I really enjoyed the creamer on the table. I liked the coffee so much that we bought a pound of grounds upon leaving. The prices are very reasonable. The ingredients are fresh so the food is just delicious. I had the multigrain pancakes both days because they were so good. My friend had the traditional breakfast and enjoy it. My husband had the Via Vento omelette and raved about that, too. I cannot say enough about the prompt and friendly service. We will certainly return here very soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We tried it out on a Saturday, around noon. The place was packed, so we waited for 20 minutes or so. We found a nice variety of selections, more oriented to a healthy outlook - not all high fat/calorie Midwestern fare - a welcome change. My wife thoroughly enjoyed their reuben. I was underwhelmed by the open face tuna salad - the tuna was on the bland side, and the portion size was small for me. We will be back to try out their breakfast menu.