“Consistently very good”

Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #74 of 263 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Salads, pizza and pasta dishes all very good taste, quality and quantity. Good for families, consistently good over the years.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

After a terrible experience at another restaurant we came here and were served right away. We had a group of 10 but didn't have to wait at all and they were pretty busy. The blue cheese sedge salad is amazing along with all pizza choices!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I called to place an order for home delivery at 4:45pm I was told it would be about 30 minutes. I called back at 5:37 and had to listen to a teenage girl rudely laugh and change her story about delivery times. I asked to speak with the manager who said it should be there an minute. Forty minutes later, still no food so I canceled the order. Sadly, this is the second time I have experienced this with Puccini's in Carmel. I won't make the mistake of using them again.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Pucchini's always has great food. We have eaten here for years, probably since they first opened. Lunch and dinner are always a treat.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Puccini's has great food but it also has great service and ambiance. Always feel happy when I step inside.