“Flashes of fun at Laser Flash”
Review of Laser Flash

Laser Flash
Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Carmel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indiana's largest and best multi-level laser tag arena for upto 42 players at a time. Large arcade and party seating. Noble Roman's pizza kitchen serves Pepsi products and beer and wine.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We loved this place!
The laser tag area is well laid out and there are 2 stories with multiple ramps and stairways.
The arena staff are very helpful and friendly and give very simple instructions.
There is a pizzeria available for food and beverages.
They have arcade games you can play while waiting for your next round. You get 3 rounds of 8 minutes each. The arcade prizes are the normal crappy to OMG Really! ones every arcade seems to have.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My girlfriends and I took our boys out on a snow day to get rid of some energy. My one friend suggested we play laser flash with the boys instead of just sitting around waiting. We ended up having the arena to ourselves because no one else was crazy enough to go out that day! A few of us had never played laser flash before but ended up having a total blast! We came out of there sweating and pleased to realize that we had actually burned a few calories while having fun with our boys. No more hanging outside the arena for me! It will bring out the kid in you again.

1  Thank Zinwinegirl
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We celebrated our kids birthday party. They loved it and the people here really are helping you having a good time.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Went there before a gymnastics meet first thought it was terribly expensive but you get 3 games which is 8 min a piece went on a sat and did not make a reservation which is preferred but we were able to play right away. We will definitely go back the service was great and everyone was really nice.