“a popular regional locale”
Review of Wolfies Grill

Wolfies Grill
Ranked #72 of 265 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food and beverages were tasty and creatively prepared, service very good. Nice waterfront views and easy to get to from many locations north of Indy.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The real Wolfies up in Cicero is near the water so is a lot more fun to visit. This Wolfies is next to I-69, not quite as pleasant. However, my husband and I really like this place. The food is very decent, prices are reasonable, service has always been good and fast. In fact, the macaroni was REALLY good. The place can be a biker hangout in the summer, has decent outdoor seating. We always stop by when in Fishers. I haven't sat at the bar so I don't know how mean the bartender is (according to the other reviewer). I think you should give the place a try.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

BIG open room of rustic decor..average food quality..ordered a beer and wanted a glass to pour it in..bartender looked at me look "you have got to be kidding and wouldn't bring me a glass. had to ask to hostess to get me one...