“Busted knuckle beer on tap”
Review of Boombozz Tap House

Boombozz Tap House
Ranked #35 of 259 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Pizza
Carmel, Indiana
“Busted knuckle beer on tap”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like the busted knuckle beer on tap. It is also the flight for $5.00 so that you can taste a lot of 5oz. local craft beers before ordering a big one. We usually sit at the bar have a drink or two and an appetizer or pizza. The pizza is very good as are the loaded potato nachos. The margaritas are also excellent, they are on sale Sundays. The service is good, obviously a well managed place. One of my favorite places in Carmel.

• Visited March 2014

Carmel, Indiana
“Good local pub with good beer selection”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I really like this place. Great selection of beers, several of which rotate on a regular basis so you can try new ones. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The pizza and salads are delicious, and the pretzel sticks are yummy. And, it's fun to watch a sporting event in the bar or the regular dining area, as TVs are spread throughout. During warmer months, the outdoor seating is pleasant on a nice evening. I like the local atmosphere and will continue to go back often.

• Visited January 2014
Westfield, Indiana
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We really like the pizza here and have had plenty of good ones in our time. They are thin-crust pizzas with the option for wheat or gluten-free crust. Plenty of unique choices or something as simple as a margarita. I'd also recommend the pretzel rolls for an appetizer.

Very family friendly and spacious with a good beer selection.

• Visited October 2013
Indiana
“Enjoyed everything”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We decided to try this place after a friend recommended it. We are very glad we did. We ordered the pretzels & pizza. They were both delicious. Our server was Kevin. He was did a super job. He helped us with making choices for our pizza. He was also very attentive. Never had to ask for refills on our drinks etc. We also liked the decor. They also had a very nice outdoor seating area.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go expecting to use multiple coupons at the same table”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

First of all the waitress was a complete idiot. I asked for an angry orchard and her suggestion was for a crispin cider instead. I told her I wasn't a fan and she said "o im sorry, so you don't want anything?" I asked for a glass of white wine instead. Later I opened my menu to see other cider options listed. I was a little upset about that but was able to move on and chalk it up to her not being a cider fan. Food was good but nothing to write home about. We were a group of 2 couples. We wanted to split our check. Each of us had brought a coupon to use toward our bills. The waitress split up the bills then proceeded to come back and tell us we could only us one coupon per table even though it clearly says on the bottom of the coupon "one coupon per check". The manager then proceeded to come out and tell us we would be unable to use more than one but that it is ok because we can use them until the end of the month. Needless to say we were very upset and will not be returning anytime soon. I work in customer service so I am very understanding of mistakes but this just pushed me over the edge. Please be careful.

• Visited August 2013