“Big mistake”

Biaggi's
Ranked #13 of 260 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Two of us ordered chicken cannelloni. Big mistake. The pasta was hard not because it was under cooked but because it was over baked. It was actually a dark brown around the edges. I had to eat half of a shell before coming to my first bite of chicken. The tomato soup was good though.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very nice place, good food and good wine. Really had a great time there, the 5 of us really enjoyed our food and the time we had there.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My first time and what a pleasant surprise. Had the Wedge salad and it was outstanding and huge. The bolognese sauce was as good as any I have had in Italy. My wife enjoyed her lasagna and we each tasted the soup of the day. Another wonderful surprise! Desert was a pumpkin creme brûlée. WOW!
Abigail was our waitress and was as professional as you would expect in the best restaurant. I will be back.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining at Biaggi's in Carmel, IN last night. Wow! Excellent service presenting excellent food. Try the bacon wrapped dates--sounds odd, but this is a fab taste treat. At home in Hawaii, there is no osso buco. But there is a great version at Biaggi's. Go there!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ordered a Pizza & Salad combo. Took a very long time for the food to get to our table. The salad had cucumber in it which I am not allowed to eat. The pizza was tasteless. Not much pep on it either. Don't think I will ever go there again. Wedny's would be better.