“Great Deal”

Biaggi's
Ranked #16 of 260 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went to Biaggi's for the first time last Friday to experience the 1/2 priced appetizers and pizza.This deal is good Monday through Friday, 4:00 to 6:00. We ordered calamari and mussels and two pizzas. Everything we ordered was terrific and the service was fast and friendly. I will definitely go back and will go there for dinner soon.

1  Thank David S
There are newer reviews for Biaggi's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We tried out the new Biaggi's in Clay Terrace, Carmel and were pleasantly surprised. My husband ordered the cod on pureed cauliflower with saute'd spinach and I had the fettuccine with lobster which featured black fettuccine noodles with lobster cream sauce. Both dishes were delicious and my husband was pleased with the preperation of the fish which can sometimes be overcooked. My fettuccine was delicious, had plenty of lobster, and large in proportion...I had enough left over for two small servings the next day. The bread was a soft almost cake-like in texture, unusual for an Italian eatery, but nice change. The service was very good. If the weather is decent I would encourage outside dining because the restaurant itself was on the noisy side, but not deafening. Decor was nice and obviously the sound factor had been addressed with the beautiful lamps and sound absorbing cloth shades. The prices were very reasonable and would make a great place to meet friends or take the whole family.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We loved sitting out in the covered patio, but the food wasn't all that great. Service was very good and efficient, but I just don't know that I would go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our running club met for dinner the night before the marathon. There was no problem finding the place or parking. We had reservations, so no waiting. Our service was excellent and everyone enjoyed their food, drinks and dessert!

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

At dinner the bread is served warm. Lunch the bread was served cold. The pizza is less desirable. The sausage pasta dish was flavored and seasoned well. The fettuccine chicken was ok - something was missing.

However, the kids chicken tenders are so good - this is what I recommend.

Great place for lunch with friends or to give a gift card for lunch time. Very affordable.