“Just what I expected---Great food!”
Review of Biaggi's

Biaggi's
Ranked #14 of 262 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've eaten at Biaggi's in Ft. Wayne, so wanted to take some friends to the Carmel location for lunch. The inside seemed even more spectacular with tall ceilings and huge lights. We had reservations for a Saturday lunch, which we didn't need. I think our name was the only one on that page. The bread is very tasty with the Italian butter. I ordered lasagna and a house salad. I should have gotten the smaller portions. I shared the salad with DH and managed to eat the huge serving of delicious lasagna. Hmmmmmm. The service were great too. I want to return and try other dishes on the menu.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I went last night, a pre Valentines Day dinner and everything was excellent!! From the time we entered to the time we left the service was great (I normally catch the waitress name but didn't). We had the crab cakes as an appetizer, the spinach salads, half portion of lasagna and my husband had a half portion of bow tie pasta and I think shrimp. All of our food was very tasty, fresh and full of flavor. The half portion was more than enough. The bread was amazing as well. We had the key lime pie for dessert and it was good too. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Atmosphere, location, service and esp. food were all awesome. The beet salad sounds odd but was delicious. Husband had the caesar salad and eggplant parmesan and both of those were great. I had the smaller salad (nice size) and tomato soup. Great soup with a little kick to it. Friends had the shrimp alforno (?) and loved it as well. Can't say enough about the food. Definitely worth going ...and going back. They also have a great email marketing campaign if you sign up w/email. :-) If you are deciding between here and Kincaid's across the street, your taste buds and your wallet will appreciate Biaggi's.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

To be honest, I don't remember what we ordered. But we did wish we had this restaurant near our home in Florida. The restaurant design was impressive. The food excellent. The staff helpful. The value was there. And I'd be eating there every week if I didn't have to drive 805 miles one way. Now I'm sorry I moved out of Carmel 15 years ago

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Came on a Wedesday night and sat in the bar area. They had a couple of parties in the Bain dining but the bar was not that busy. Got seated right away. Service was prompt and our server was very knowledgeable about the food. Very good portions. I had the Capellini Di Mare and it was very good. Had a great dining experience here!