“Nice decor, moderate pricing, excellent pricing.”
Review of Biaggi's

Biaggi's
Ranked #14 of 260 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Made pur second visit last weekend. The resturant was busy, however, we were greeted promptly ad we sat down and looked after quite nicely all evening. The Bolognese sauce with saisge is very very good. Highly recommend it...get a reservtion.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We visited the new Carmel Biaggi's for a recent celebration dinner. The staff was top notch, including our amazing server. She was very prompt and professional. I had the crabcakes for an appetizer that really hit the spot. We sat in a booth with wood plank top table that felt clean and semi-private. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Really enjoyed eating at this new find in Clay Terrace -- tasty food, nice staff and overall good experience. Great for lunch or for dinner -- highly recommend.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had read reviews before I went and figured there was a good mix of opinions so I took my chances at the new Biaggi's in Clay Terrace. We started out with cold focaccia bread...First time ever being served cold bread at an Italian restaurant. When we requested more bread, it came out hot that time - so I know for sure we got the blue light special focaccia for starters. Our waitress was nice and helpful; she eagerly suggested the Italian Cream Soda... She should've called it crappy cream soda but I guess if you're into watered down milky froth than this may be your cup of tea. Nothing sweet and satisfying about this cream soda. Next came the crab cakes for appetizer, they were an ok flavor but they were as thin as a hamburger from McDonalds and a little to dry on the edges. As for the main course, we ordered ziti al forno (with the chicken and shrimp) and lasagna. The ziti al forno had a nice flavor but it was more like eating a soup. I've never had a cream sauce so runny where the ziti literally dripped like a faucet; the potato soup at Charleston's is no where near as runny. I asked our waitress as i showed her with a spoon if it was supposed to be that runny. And she said it had previously been too dry so maybe they overcompensated to keep it moist. But the ziti was definitely not the worst; the lasagna stole the show there. My fiancé hadn't mentioned the ill quality of the lasagna as I just figured he was biting his tongue as I complained of the soupy pasta I had ordered. He put a bite on my plate for me to try not knowing the dreadfulness that would follow. The lasagna was mushy! So mushy that if you pushed your soup spoon, I mean pasta spoon into the lasagna it immediately became a paste. Disgusting! This is the kind of thing I picture as a substitute food given to an elderly person in a nursing home. Plain awful! Will we go back?...I don't think so! Farewell Biaggi's!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I ate st Biaggis in Evansville so we were thrilled to have one right down the road. Service was prompt but the food was awful! It's overpriced and I could have definitely made a better meal at home. We will never waste our time or money at Biaggis again. I guess we should have realized it was not good by seeing that there were barely anyone dining there.