“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

The hotel and rooms are very clean which is a definite plus for us when we are traveling. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rates are good for the value. We have stayed here several times and have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Mark E C,

We are so happy you stayed with us again! Thank you for taking your time to visit tripadvisor about our hotel. I am so glad you find us a great place to stay, and we look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Davis, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in town! From the front desk, to the wait staff to the Chef-all made my stay memorable! Who would've thought the best restaurant in town would be in the lobby of the Hilton Garden Inn!?! Very clean and accommodating! I look forward to my next business meeting in Indy just to stay there again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
AmyBeth2013,

Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that your enjoyed your stay, or restaurant and our staff. We can't wait for you next business meeting in Indy, so that we can have you stay with us again! Thanks again!!!!
SOUTH BEND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have stayed at several Hilton Garden Inn's while traveling & are never disappointed. Staff are always friendly & make you feel welcome. Rooms are always clean & well decorated. They now have Keurig coffee makers in the room which I truly loved.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Benita R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you are made to feel welcome whenever you visit! I love the Keurig Machines too, they really work well and makes a great cup of coffee. We look forward to having you stay again with us real soon!
Milwaukee,WI, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Every thing was good at my stay the staff was friendly but the problem which happened the charges was over the receipt I received and the problem until now not solved yet , the stuff suppose to tell me they will make over charge and iinform me the reason , otherwise everything was good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Zakaria E,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out trip advisor for us. I have reasched out to you about the "incidental" authorization that is released upon check out. I am so very sorry that was not relayed to you by my front desk staff. Please reach out to me personally if the funds have not been released. I do hope when your travels bring you back to the Carmel area you will stay with us again.
North Liberty, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were delighted to be greeted by such friendly staff. Ebony, at the reception desk, was exceptionally nice. Location was perfect for my meeting 2 miles down the road next morning. We had a drink at the bar and ate in the grill. Food was adequate. My husband enjoyed his breakfast in the morning while I left for my meeting. Room was clean and comfortable. I'll stay there again...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank dillnbee
dillnbee,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that Ebony was of great assistance to you, she will be thrilled to hear that she made your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our resturant as well. We just added a lot of new items to our menu, that you will have to check out when you visit again! We can't wait to have you stay with us again. See you soon!
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hotel staff happy and helpful. Breakfast is better than most other chains. Many amenities, all good as usual. Free wifi is fast, rooms are updated, pool and hot tub clean, great location. Ample parking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to trip advisor our hotel! I am so glad you find our hotel consistant, and that you enjoy our amenities. I hope your next stay we can exceed your expectations! We look forward to welcoming your back again soon!
Florence, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help with any of our needs. The hotel rooms were very clean and not too small like so many other places. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Scott M,
Thank you so very much for your kind words. I can not wait to share with my staff your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carmel
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis C...
#21 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel? Share your experiences!