“Great service.”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Rochester, United States
“Great service.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The employees of this hotel were very pleasant and helpful. They offered service without being intrusive. The hotel was quiet, clean, and the room service was excellent. Each guest is given the option of changing their linens or to practice being more green if they are staying more than one night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff LOVES to hear positive feedback and I am thrilled to share your kind words with them! We hope to host you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
McHenry, Illinois
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff lacks attention to detail for the guest and the wait staff in the restaurant is rude. The "Dial a comfort" mattress is not very comfortable and not a "Hilton Bed". You will be nickeled and dimed to death at this property - Stay at a Hampton where you will get a FREE breakfast and the beds are much more comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I see that in some aspects of your stay we fell below your expectations. I want to express sincere regret for any and all bothers you ran into during your time with us. I take all reviews, good and bad very personally and I would like you to contact me to discuss the details of your stay. You may reach me at 317-581-9400.
chicago, il
Reviewed September 12, 2013

very clean hotel with great service and excellent location. i was craving some ice cream and the front desk sent me to the perfect spot, i really appreciated it.. always a nice touch to have ice cold fruit infused water in the lobby.. i forgot something in my room, the hotel called me at home and offered to mail to me.. great service and i really appreciated that

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I am overjoyed to be able to share your comments with our staff! I am very happy that their efforts were noticed.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I hope you keep us in mind for your future travel arrangements!
Marion, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms were very clean. I was disappointed that I had to be moved after getting settled as I was very tired from my trip. I have never paid for a breakfast during a stay. I will say this one was the worse I have had. The eggs were cold as well as the bacon. The staff was very friendly. I am not sure what the problem was maybe lack of training??

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Although I was glad that you found our rooms to be clean and our staff to be friendly and hospitable, I understand that we fell short in some areas. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Tualatin, Oregon
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 2 years ago when we dropped our daughter off at Purdue; this time, we dropped off our son at Wabash! Excellent service as expected! Extremely friendly staff! Really enjoyed the breakfast wait staff...John was amazingly enthusiastic, and greeted us each morning with a smile! Really appreciated the "fruit sliced" water available through out the day. Thanks again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Timothy P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thanks for your response! I am delighted that you and your family have enjoyed your stay once again. Thank you for being loyal members with us! I am glad you are enjoying the small details we are adding to give you that extra touch of welcome home. Make sure when you come back you stop by and say hello!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Excellent hotel for business travel. Very nice staff. Always smiled. The hostess in the breakfast area, don't recall her name, she had blonde hair, she was very helpful, she made me feel at ease. Everyone was so professional. Didn't have time to use pool or fitness area, but wish I did everything looked great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a chance to stay with us during your shopping trip. I am glad we could provide you with everything you needed while you were here. We pride ourselves with our 100% guarantee and our "You can count on us" promise.
West Lafayette, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoy this hotel in a quiet setting but close to everything. My daughter and I stay there for shopping trips whenever we can. The hotel is very modern and comfortable. The staff is always helpful and friendly and we love to stay there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jack B
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for your great comments about the hotel and our staff. We are delighted that we are your favorite place to stay. We truly appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carmel
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel - Westfield

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel? Share your experiences!