Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
$107
$110
Homewood
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$107
Staybridge.com
Residence Inn Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$136
  • Pool
$149
$158
$129
All reviewsfront deskfire pitsleep numberroom was cleangreat hotellocation was perfectvisit carmelenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staycookiesstay there againbreakfast was excellentbaseball tournamentbusiness triphot tubin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here 2 years ago when we dropped our daughter off at Purdue; this time, we dropped off our son at Wabash! Excellent service as expected! Extremely friendly staff! Really enjoyed the breakfast wait staff...John was amazingly enthusiastic, and greeted us each morning with a smile! Really appreciated the "fruit sliced" water available through out the day. Thanks again!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Timothy P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thanks for your response! I am delighted that you and your family have enjoyed your stay once again. Thank you for being loyal members with us! I am glad you are enjoying the small details we are adding to give you that extra touch of welcome home. Make sure when you come back you stop by and say hello!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Excellent hotel for business travel. Very nice staff. Always smiled. The hostess in the breakfast area, don't recall her name, she had blonde hair, she was very helpful, she made me feel at ease. Everyone was so professional. Didn't have time to use pool or fitness area, but wish I did everything looked great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a chance to stay with us during your shopping trip. I am glad we could provide you with everything you needed while you were here. We pride ourselves with our 100% guarantee and our "You can count on us" promise.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoy this hotel in a quiet setting but close to everything. My daughter and I stay there for shopping trips whenever we can. The hotel is very modern and comfortable. The staff is always helpful and friendly and we love to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jack B
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel and our staff. We are delighted that we are your favorite place to stay. We truly appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have stayed here before and was a bit worried to read some of the previous reviews. For me I had no negatives. The experience was as good as last time. Pleasant staff who know their jobs. It's a business hotel and fits that bill nicely.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank StegLondon

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had another great stay with us! If there is anything we can do to make you feel more at home please let us know. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Location is next to an expressway, is the only reason I gave them less than excellent for Location. Visit the Art and Design District for the Carmel experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert D
Timothy P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for your review.
I am glad you had a great stay with us and were able to enjoy all that Carmel has to offer. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with our staff and accommodations during your stay and we follow our you can count on us motto. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. We look forward to seeing you again!