“Great Rib Tips at Zacky's Hot Dogs and BBQ”
Review of Zacky's Hotdogs

Zacky's Hotdogs
Ranked #159 of 273 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My daughters and I enjoyed lunch at Zacky's before embarking upon an afternoon outing to the Carmel Arts and Design District. I had the rib tips and corn nuggets, both of which were excellent. The rib tips were extremely tender and flavorful, and the corn nuggets were filled with sweet cream corn and fried a nice golden brown. The only downside I can mention is that some of the meals were a little pricey for the amount of food received, as my daughter's meal of chicken wings was a little skimpy for $9.00. Other than that, we were extremely pleased with the flavor of all our meals. My other daughter had the Philly Cheesesteak and onion rings, which she loved. Also, the staff was very friendly and engaged us in conversation and were very interested in our thoughts about the food. I definitely recommend Zacky's.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

If every restaurant were this friendly and loving they would double their patrons!
What service... And the food was great.
I had a Brat (with grilled onions and mustard ) and cole slaw on the side.
No bun...

5  Thank hoosierdeb21
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My lovely bride ask how I liked the ribs. Two part answer -- never had meatier ribs and they fell off the bone -- and loved the sauce. And the whole crew was very pleasant which made the visit that much better. Looking for an excuse to get back to Carmel and eat at Zacky's again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband ordered a slab of ribs. He liked the tenderness of the ribs but didn't care too much for the sauce. He wanted more of a robust sauce.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great BBQ brisket and hot dogs. All the sides are good too, especially the mac and cheese. Don't miss the peach cobbler if available. That said, it is the wonderful local family that runs this place that makes me come back week after week for a "Zacky's Fix". Try it once, and you will be back for more!

3  Thank Louie H