“Outstanding!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have stayed at this location several times as I am looking for a home in the area.
The front desk really makes or breaks a first impression. Christen at the front desk was as good as I have come across in my travels. (I travel 52 weeks a year!)
The rest of my stay was great too, but, Christen stands out in my mind.
I also forgot a PJama and I was pleasantly surprised when I came back the next day and it was waiting for me.
This place is great and Christen was exceptional!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
hamptoncarmel, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Ed F,

Thank you for leaving such kind feedback. We strive to create a wonderful experience for each guest and it all starts with the first impression. The front desk is usually the starting point for each guests’ experience, so we maintain high standards of exceptional service. We are very glad you choose to stay at our hotel and wish you the best in finding a new home in the area.

Kyle Burton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Indiana
Reviewed July 24, 2014

After a funeral in Louisville and a long day on the road I was hoping to just get to my next destination. I couldn't drive any longer and stopped at several hotels on the north side of Indy. I checked several and passed on the $170/night price as it was almost midnight. My last stop was at this Hampton and what a surprise. A great room, comfy bed & linens (I'm picky) and a hearty breakfast. I'd stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Threedevotedsisters,

Thank you for leaving the kind feedback. We strive for quality at our hotel, while staying competitive in the area. At our hotel, we pride ourselves on the high standards we hold for the hotel both in service and amenities. We are glad you chose to stay at our hotel and hope, if you are in the area again, to see you back.

Charleston, WV, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel was great. We chose it because it was close to a medical center where my husband was having a procedure. We needed a refrigerator for his medicine, and they brought us one at no charge. The room was very comfortable. The pool looked great even though we didn't use it. There were lots of places to eat nearby. The flowers surrounding the hotel were beautiful. The breakfast area was huge. It was great not to have to bump into other people while getting food. The food was typical of a Hampton, but I liked that it had hot oatmeal already prepared. The bananas were great - not overripe. I enjoyed the oranges. They had coffee and bottled water for guests. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cindy B,

We are glad to hear you thought the hotel was great! We strive for the ultimate level of comfort in all guest rooms as throughout the hotel. We do have bottled water and hot coffee as a small token of appreciation to all of our guests! We hope you will choose to stay at our hotel the next time you are in Carmel.

Terre Haute
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was booked at this hotel for a week long training in the Carmel Indiana area. It was a comfortable, descent hotel and certainly met my needs. I had stayed at this hotel previously when I was in the Indianapolis area for business. The pool area was probably in need of renovation and updating but the rest of the hotel seemed to be up to date. There is ample parking around the hotel and several restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Beware there is major road construction in front of the hotel so you must enter from the back of the hotel.

Dear Dmbakerphd,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback from your recent stay. We are certainly glad that the hotel met your needs. In the near future we are looking into doing some updating in the pool area. The choice of restaurants in the immediate vicinity includes a great variety of food.

Scottsdale, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Hotel is gracious, clean, well proportioned for a business traveler and well managed. You are welcomed by people who try to help, their advice on places to eat is spot on, and the whole place from lobby, breakfast room, fitness center, room and amenities is great value for money. I felt at ease from the moment I arrived. The ability to welcome business guests and meet in the public areas is a real plus both for convenience and for cost. The growth of Carmel as a business center makes well-run hotels like the Hampton Inn excellent finds.

Dear Patrick C.

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback as it helps us ensure we are withholding the high standards we have to ensure ultimate guest satisfaction. I will commend our whole team so everyone may be recognized on making your stay a pleasant one. We hope to see you back in the near future!

Liverpool, New York
Reviewed July 10, 2014

On a trip out west, we stopped here for a couple of nights visiting friends. The rooms are spacious, the staff is friendly and it's a very quiet place to stay. The best part was when we checked out at 4 AM, Sandy the night auditor, MADE US FRESH COFFEE FOR THE ROAD! Unexpected pleasures abound.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
hamptoncarmel, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear TK369,

Thank you for the kind review. It is great to hear you had a nice stay. We are proud to hear that Sandy went the extra mile to brew fresh coffee before your departure and will make sure Sandy is commended for her service. We hope to see you back soon!

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed July 7, 2014

very nice hotel. clean, and will nice amenities. Quite helpful staff also. Location of hotel is convenient. Beds were very comfortable and pool was nice and clean. Breakfast was good, with nice furnishings and plenty of space.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Tony G.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always great to hear when our guests have a pleasant stay. Additionally, it ensures us we are on the right track to make every guest experience exceptional!

Kyle Burton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carmel
Downtown Indianapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis C...
#16 of 179 in Indianapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel? Share your experiences!