“Great place for take out” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 261 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Westfield, Indiana
“Great place for take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

I really love this little place, great service from the owners and the food is always good. I never stray much from my favorite, the beef pad see ew and the steamed rolls. It is tucked away in a strip mall and is easy to miss. Give it a try!

Denver, Colorado
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

I ordered a red curry which was thin compared to others I have had in the past but very tasty. My wife ordered the Massaman curry which was incredible! The only negative of our meal was the appetizer sampler that was a bit greasy and too expensive. Overall great place.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great little place tucked into small strip center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Husband chef and wife server. A real mom and pop experience. Authentic, delicious Thai food. We are hooked!

Visited November 2011
Fishers, Indiana
“My favorite Thai place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I absolutely love the food at Thai Castle. It is one place where I love to take people for lunch dates and such. The Tom Ka is my favorite of any that I've found in the Indianapolis area. I'm pretty picky because I got hooked on Chicago Thai. Enough said there. Also their peanut sauce is another favorite. I can't hardly get anything else when I go there. My friends have said that the Pineapple Fried Rice is incredible also. You may find that the manager is odd and very loud, but give him a chance, as he is also very friendly. I accidentally came there right at closing time one night with my fiance ( they do close early on Sundays) and the manager said that he would serve us anyway and was happy to do it. He was even the only one there - they usually also have a female waitress there who is very sweet.

• Visited August 2011
Carmel, Indiana
“Very good food......love the staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

Great food and lovely staff....just good stuff. The portions aren't huge.....but they are enough....