All reviews social hour outdoor patio laundry room full kitchen hotel is pet friendly choose this hotel taco night home away from home an extended stay first floor other guests fresh fruit living area breakfast buffet sales manager room was spacious and clean one bedroom suite
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a long drive there and arrived in the pouring rain. With all the hubbub I accidentally broke one of the dishes, but was assured by the staff that it was NBD.
Breakfast was wonderful and the bed was a welcome relief after driving 10 hours!
I look forward to staying there for another overnight trip when we drive out to Wisconsin again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jesse S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Megan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Had a baseball tournament and this hotel exceeded everything. Full size fridge and full kitchen to cook on as well as grills outside to grill. Organized and got in wed night and was grill night dinner was offered hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken nuggets and chip. Beer,wine and pop as well. So nice after traveling. Mary was a great host and a fantastic staff as well. All assets to company. Was a holiday inn not staybridge all the way. We will definitely be back. Thank you for a fantastic time and place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your exprience with us - we count ourselves lucky for guests like you

Reviewed July 2, 2018

This the first time I have stayed at a Staybridge Suites. My son and I stayed here while visiting Butler University. This property exceeded my expectations.

The rooms were oversized/suites, clean and had a full kitchen with full size fridge. I was pleasantly surprised that on certain days of the week the hotel not only offers complimentary breakfast everyday but offered a complimentary dinner. The night we arrived it was grill night with burgers, hot dogs, salad etc. They also offered beer/wine and fountain drinks (A shout out to Mary for being such a gracious host... You are an asset to this property!!) I used to be a regular at Embassy Suites. After this visit no more. I will look for a Staybridge when available.

Room Tip: Request top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy F

Dear Sandy F,

We are so glad to hear that your stay was so wonderful! Mary is a great asset to this property. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Family and I stayed here for just one night in June 2018 for a college visit to Butler Univ. Wow - we were impressed! For a 3-star level hotel this was a 5-star experience. Received great service from the front desk (Anna I believe was her name). Rooms were very, very spacious and very clean - two big positives. Very nice area behind the hotel with outside furniture, outside fireplace, grills, pergolas, etc. for sitting outside. Their free breakfast was a significant step up from similar hotels in this class. Overall - a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in the Carmel/Indy area.

Room Tip: Ask for a 3rd floor room and/or an upgrade to your room if its available.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Hannah is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Convenient location near both 465 and 31. Stayed for just one night on a quick business trip. No complaints- room was spacious and clean, and check-in was fine. Breakfast had a variety of options (more than I've seen at other Staybridges) and looked to be refreshed regularly. Would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Koyangi

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear your stay went well