Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
$141
$129
GardenInn.com
Great 4.5/5
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$107
$110
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$136
    $96
    $158
    $129
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewssocial houroutdoor patiofull kitchenlaundry roomhotel is pet friendlytaco nightwafflesfirst floorchoose this hotelother guestshome away from homefresh fruitliving areabreakfast buffetsales managerone bedroom suitecarmel area
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed this time with the happy hour the hotel has during the week. This particular night all they had was barbecue and nothing else. In the past they usually have two or three different items out. No cookies or dessert of any kind. Kind of a let down

• Stayed: August 2012
    1  Thank madmax1965
    Jesse S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you madmax1965 for the feedback. We try to please everyone and I am also disappointed that you felt we did not provide enough variety at the complimentary Social. We serve a variety of food each night along with a salad bar if a guest does not like the particular item being offered that night. We do grill on Wednesdays which could be burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, or chicken. I will consider your review the next time we make the menu as we do try to use these "let downs" as a springboard to improve our overall guest satisfaction. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Wonderful extensive breakfast that includes healthy choices. Love the extended breakfast hours.

Unfortunately just about every room (we had many) had mechanical issues. The worst was an air conditioner that leaked huge puddles of water. No AC in fitness room, leaking facets, lamps with dangerous electric shorts. While everything looked nice this hotel does not keep up with maintenance.

Worst, the staff were extremely cavalier. Puddles of water in your room? "Here are some towels." It's 80 degrees in fitness room? "That's not my job, I just got here." No one in housekeeping speaks English so no help there.

Last, we did not get the rooms we reserved and had to squeeze groups of 6 into small rooms. Again, staff did nothing to help.

All front desk personnel said they were not authorized to do anything. As it was the weekend, no managers or maintenance people were around. Seems like the weekends when the hotel is full would be the time to be fully staffed or give front desk staff the power to actually do something other than provide excuses. No one could be bothered to even put a sign on the fitness door stating the AC was out of order despite knowing the room was overheating.

Room Tip: i would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
    2  Thank TravelEMB
    Jesse S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. We will definately use this unfortunate set of circumstances as a good training platform to help us improve our guest's overall satisfaction. I do apologize for your lack of service you recieved, as that is not our ordinary level of service we usually provide. Although maintenance issues can be unforeseen, it is still our goal to have everything on property to be in working order every day. Please accept our apologies and if you are ever in the area, I would be greatful to have the opportunity to make this up to you and show you how we can make it right.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been a guest for more than three weeks and everything has been outstanding and everyone has more than met my expectations. The rooms are great, the staff do everything possible to make your home away from home perfect. The activities, the level of professionalism and the attention to detail is impressive. Stay here- you will be happy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
    1  Thank Philblack
    Jesse S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Wow Phil, what a fantastic review and we are thrilled that an extended stay guests is able to feel comfortable and relax, just as you would at home. I will definately share your kind words with the team. It can be very tough to keep a hotel clean and well maintained, but it is always good to see that it makes a difference and our guests notice our hard work. Thanks again and we will always be here when you need us.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was my first stay at a Staybridge Suites. I typically frequent Hilton/Hampton properties, but I found this propoerty to be highly ranked, more room and a better price. I stayed here for one night with my family (5 total). Overall the property is relatively new and well-maintained. It appears to cater to the significant medical businesses in the area.

Since we have 3 kids, we like to find a place with enough room and a pool. We had a king suite and it was perfect...a pull-out couch and a twin airbed (ours) ensured everyone had a comfortable sleeping spot. The kichenette was nice too although we only used the microwave and fridge. The pool was nice, but the kids complained that the water was a bit "cloudy".

The breakfast was OK...typical of many free breakfasts and nothing remarkable. It would have been nice to have staff more diligent in cleaning the tables. Although they don't have a public ice machine, I did provide some ice from the the kitchen downstairs for our cooler.

Overall, we had a nice stay and I would recommend this property and stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
    1  Thank BuckeyeNEOhio

Hopefully we made a believer and another loyal guest to Staybridge Suites out of you. Our larger suites do give more room to relax for our families and we enjoy having them in our hotel. My apologies for your breakfast experience as I know how important it is to start the day off right with a good breakfast. I am happy to hear we enjoyed yourself and please do recommend our property as we welcome all Buckeye fans.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our second year staying at this hotel during our annual Memorial Day trip. We had stayed at almost every hotel chain in the Carmel area and last year we found a place that felt like "home". The rooms were clean, the hotel was quiet and our experience was extraordinary once again.
    Seth greeted us at the desk again. As before, he was kind, courteous and we felt welcome right away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
    1  Thank LJP21

Wej ust love hearing about guest who love their first experience so well that they end up coming back to us. The Staybridge brand motto is "Like Family" and we hear that often that this feels like home, and this is exactly our goal. Thank you so much for the great review and we will see you back next year!!!