“Thank you Staybridge”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Falls Church, Virginia
“Thank you Staybridge”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My family and I stayed here over the Christmas holiday (2011) to visit my wife's parents, her father is quite ill. The staff and facility were exceptional, even when you would have thought the services would have been reduced due to the holiday! They were very welcoming and due to the circumstances it was very appreciated! The desk staff even took our family picture in front of their lobby Christmas tree on Christmas morning ;-)

The rooms and grounds were spacious and pristine, the kitchen was well stocked and the workout room/pool/spa are beautiful. The lobby was incredibly decorated with an amazing Christmas tree and the fireplace made many of the traveling families feel a little more 'home away from home' during the holiday! Breakfast each day was delicious and I thank the staff who interrupted their lives to come in and have it ready by 6:30am each morning, even Christmas morning! This hotel is pet friendly, and this was a big, but very welcome suprise, as my daughter's made fast friends with a puppy across the hall.

Chatting with a couple of the business travelers at breakfast, I think they welcomed the distraction of a few families over the holiday in what is surely a top choice business facility during most of the year. I have stayed in hotels on business travel from coast to coast and this was without a doubt one of the best I have stayed in and a screaming value to boot!

Room Tip: Our room was towards the back of the facility and very quiet, but the hotel's location off of 31...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
North Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Staybridge in Carmel, Indiana was almost perfect! The room/hotel was immaculate, bed was very comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful and the price was very affordable. The one thing we loved was that you could open the window abit to let the fresh air in the room for sleeping...something you often don't find in hotels/motels. While it seemed the hotel was busy, we didn't hear any noise from other rooms. It was a great place and we're going to look for this chain when traveling.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
In
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stayed at this hotel like many others because of an unfortunate issue at our home and were very disappointed to say the least at the level of professional service. The front desk staff was snotty and rude. I am slightly surprised by the reviews on this site as many of the other guests I spoke with during our stay had a similar experience.The hotel itself was clean and well kept, but if the staff does not keep up with the quality of the housekeeping I am afraid this hotel will find itself ranked poorly in the near future.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank claire1994
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Very nice hotel aside from one small detail- the walls are VERY thin. I was wakened by someone snoring in the room next to me. Voices in the hall are easily heard and the rooms above sound like people are doing aerobics. Other than that the hotel is very nice at a fantastic rate. I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011
Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel many a time, very clean, complimentary buffet breakfast, nice services, swimming pool, exercise room, highly recommend if staying in Carmel, Indiana

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Syracuse,IN
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Would highly recommend this hotel. Was SUPER clean and staff was very helpful and accomodating. Very comfortable beds also. We had visited Indy to take our children to the Children's Museum and we rented the 2 bedroom/2 bath. It was very spacious and had a wonderful kitchen w/all dishes, silverware, etc...We ordered dinner from Roselli's restaurant and had it delivered and enjoyed a meal of delicious lasanga, salad and pizza in the room. We used the pool and hot tub. Also very clean and fun for the kids. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Indy!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank caitiebug
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my brother in Carmel, IN. It was one of the most welcoming hotels I've ever stayed in. It was more like a really nice condo. My room was like a small studio apartment. It had everything I could ever need. They had a very nice gym and laundry facility down the hall. And when I say laundry, I mean lots of washers and dryers. In the evening they had snacks in the main lobby and one evening they had taco night. In the morning they have a breakfast buffet. What else could one want? Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would look for the Staybridge name at other locations when I travel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carmel
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel? Share your experiences!