All reviews main st few months baseball tournament front desk grand park great location brenda indiana property beds business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at Fairfield Carmel more than once in recent months and it is indeed a hidden gem.
The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful...of special note is Brenda at the front desk.
Brenda's goal was to make us feel welcomed and she did just that. She made us feel like we were coming home.
The hotel is immaculate thanks to your great environmental services team. Breakfast was a real treat. The staff insured that all options were in place, hot and ready, even at 6AM.
Need to comment on the superior comfort of your beds...amazing! They are better than beds we've experienced at hotel chains that promote "heavenly" beds.
Thank you for a great experience. We wil be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walking in and being greeted by Brenda was like coming home! Such warmth and kindness! Special thanks to her for her hospitality!

Of special note is the extraordinary kindness of the entire staff! Breakfast team very friendly for so early in the morning. All the food is presented in a most appetizing way with attention to keeping things neat, filled and clean! Housekeeping team very kind and excellent job in keeping the rooms clean and fresh! LOVE the beds very comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My family and I went to Carmel Indianapolis and we stayed at this fabulous hotel from August 23rd through August 28th . The rooms were clean, quiet and the staff was super nice to us. Ms Brenda helped us check in and she had the best restaurant suggestions. It's real hard to feel as comfortable as at home but, Ms Brenda kindness and smile at all times made my entire family feel just that. I highly recommend the hotel and I will surely come back!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Fresh off the heels from another trip I just wanted to be home in my own bed. This hotel was the next best thing. I loved it. Patrice Elliott and Rachelle Miles were very kind and exceptionally helpful.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the wonderful staff at The Fairfield Inn in Carmel, Indiana. I'd like to thank Ms.Patrice Elliott for being so accomidating when there was confusion with our itinerary. Thanks for straightening things out. You're awesome. Also thanks Rachelle Miles and others at the front desk for your professional service. My husband and I appreciate the cleanliness of the rooms, and comfy beds.