“Good Cajun in the mid west”
Review of Mudbugs Cajun Cafe

Mudbugs Cajun Cafe
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had a nice dinner at Mudbugs. I had their choose three and I added the Gumbo. The choose three provides with 3 cups of any of the entrees. It provides a nice chance to try their food. They also have a nice selection of local brews.

You order at the counter and they bring the food to your table. They also have seating on the street and take out.

Ill be back!

1  Thank wmn9

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Ok food but where is the crawfish etouffe?? Not on the menu. The Crawfish casserole was good but you get these really small bowls. The beer selection is not good some odd ones and the usual watery stuff. The location is nice as is the atmosphere but if your really hungry you will have to get double orders.
I got the Crawfish corn chowder and there was no crawfish in it.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We love Cajun and the choices here were all enticing an we love what we ate. Great options for children too! The location is in such a unique artsy and beautiful area. A real gem of a spot.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. I had a pick two special, I picked shrimp étouffée and red beans and rice with sausage. They both were delicious. It also came with bread. The place was spotless. You order your food at a counter and they deliver your food to you. They are very friendly. I definitely will return.

1  Thank 767co
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The first thing one notices when entering Mudbugs is the sparkling condition of the restaurant. Many times, these DDD-type places are a little earthy, but this place shines, both in appearance and food. Many patrons were having all-you-can-eat gumbo, a bargain at $7.95, but I tried the "you pick three." Great flavor, very fresh, very nicely prepared. If I were a local, I'd eat at this gem over and over. It's one of those restaurants where I'd like to march through the entire menu.

2  Thank Bob A