Tripadvisor

Satisfyingslime
Eww

Reviewed July 14, 2019
Lucia E

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

First horrible customer servicewhen I walked In there the lady at the desk said “um where do you think your going” like wtf I just wanted a glance at the salon/bar so rude, I asked to take of outgrown acrylics and clean my nails after they were done my nails looked like the photo, they asked to take a photo for there shop and I said that I wanted them to clean my nails as well and they said they can’t do that and I was charged an extra $10 for cleaning the nails

Reviewed July 14, 2019

So i went here before prom and i thought it was a good place. It was silly of me to not check the reviews but i decided to go there. I wanted and almond shape but they turned out square. I had to get my nails off and that was so painful. I went for a pink pastel colour and it turned out neon my cuticles were cut and i started swelling after a couple of hours one snapped and lucky i went to a proper nail salon. I also had a pedicure the fuzzy things they put under your feet scratched me and she was talking and the water was boiling

Would not recommend!!!

1  Thank Lucia E
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I came in and no one greeted me she yells over and said what do you want and I came over and sat down and told her I want light purple nails and she cut my skin I am never going back!!

7  Thank You and me F
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I too would give less than one star if possible. I called ahead for 3 pedicure appointments for me and my 2 sisters. I specifically identified that we wanted paraffin wax foot treatment. When we arrived, we were seated immediately, but not informed the wax paraffin treatment wasn’t available because the device had been turned off. They substituted hot stones, a poor replacement in my view, but the stones were not hot! Then my particular pedicure treatment was terrible I did not receive a foot massage or removal of calluses. In short, I received a $28 pedicure but paid $45. I will not return.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Cookevansville
Reviewed August 3, 2018

This place had good reviews on Yelp and Google, so I went. I was happy when I saw it because it was probably the cleanest looking salon I have ever been to. I needed a pedicure and I told the women I wanted the plain one. I don't need a leg scrub or mask. She again asked what scent I want and I pulled out the menu, put my finger on the 28.00 pedi and said this one and said 28.00. She said yes but we are different and you get a scent. I'm like fine, lavender. So she comes out with this plate of stuff that I have seen at my old salon. I was crystal clear with her about the 28.00, so I think well ok. Long story short-she does a complete pedicure, does a scrub and a mask, and then brings out hot stones, now I know im getting scammed.
It was a great pedicure, just not what I wanted. Of course, then instead of 28. she charges me 46. At this point, I just paid and left and know not to return. So annoying. I was crystal clear.

Date of experience: July 2018