All reviews anna lynn b bs monon trail great place to go design district safe neighborhood indianapolis area walking distance hosts palladium bedding accommodations
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Located In a very sweet residential area. Very close to the Monon Trail which is fantastic. I was able to walk to downtown Carmel and see all the new construction happening. Lots of dining and entertainment options in Carmel. Hosts Kelly and Joe were very warm and helpful. Room was luxurious with spa-like bed and lotions, soaps and shampoo. Very peaceful and quiet. There's a sweet little living space for guests on the first floor that I envisioned curling up in with a book on a rainy day. A great place to go for de-stressing no matter what the weather. I sat and read on the front porch on a beautiful evening. Carmel is a very happening place. I walked the Monon Trail to The Palladium, a world-class Performing Arts Center. A beautiful venue, inside and out. Will be looking at the venue's events calendar to plan my next stay. When I was there, the afternoon's event was a high school singing competition that was outstanding. For free! I had a five-star stay. Thank you!!

Room tip: This neighborhood is filled with roundabouts. I found videos on how to navigate them on youtube. They can be confusing for the uninitiated.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2018

We had the pleasure of staying this past Saturday night as guests of Kelly and Joe for a quick anniversary getaway. The B and B is tastefully decorated and in immaculate condition. We stayed in the Anna Lynn bedroom and the bed was very comfortable. The location is prime- an easy, safe walk to the Carmel Arts and Design District- with plenty to do for an evening or afternoon out; however, you better be sure not to miss breakfast! All touches are thoughtful. Enjoy your time reading in the comfortable parlor, the back patio, or the wrap around porch. Kelly and Joe are very engaging to converse with, but they respect your privacy as well. We definitely look forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018

What a delightful establishment. From the moment we walked in we felt welcome and spoilt. Attention to detail, from the smallest to the most important, fabulous. Charming, warm and clean. All the bathroom amenities needed, enough towels and the bedding was warm and cosy. The breakfasts were just divine, freshly prepared and beverages available at all hours. We were truly spoilt. The B&B is perfectly situated a few minutes walk to the Old Town and a good stroll to bigger shopping centers with a well established foot path through the woods. I would return anytime.

Room tip: Ask for room with the bigger bathroom
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from a stay at this B&B in the charming town of Carmel IN. Our stay was fabulous, thanks to our hosts, Kelly and Joe. The property is lovely, and our room (Anna Lynn) was spacious and comfortable. The pillow top King size bed was spectacular! Joe and Kelly’s breakfasts were absolutely phenomenal. Everything was gourmet quality, and served with care. They are lovely people and we enjoyed chatting with them each day. I fell in love with their little dog Ted, and it was very hard to say goodbye!

We have stayed in many B&Bs and the Old Town Carmel was one of the best! Would highly recommend this to anyone seeking a relaxing stay in the Indianapolis area, as it was an easy drive to the city. Lots to do in the Art & Design District.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

A wonderful experience on our mother daughter trip. Kelly and her husband were friendly, nice and very hospitable. The food was excellent, the room was clean and comfortable, and the house was beautiful and filled with complimentary snacks and drinks. We enjoyed our time sitting in the lounge area playing cards sipping tea and eating home baked goods. I highly recommend this place for anyone staying in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017