Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungeindianapolis northin townevery staff membernice hotelother hotelshotel roomgreat roomrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetsoccer tournamentbed was very comfortableroom was largeclean roomscomfortable stayworkout roomindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

In spite of the number of people and the myriad of things going on the staff was amazing. It was a wonderful stay--room was amazing, great bed, and work space. I have never felt more welcome than my week long stay at the Renaissance. From the room to the staff it was as close to perfect as a hotel could be.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights with a group that was attending a conference at the hotel.
The staff was very good. The hotel was very nice.
The room was very nice with a comfortable bed, BUT I couldn't make it dark enough at night.
It was on the ground floor and the spotlights were very bright.
The curtains let in a lot of light at the edge that met the wall.
I know these hotels don't usually include breakfast or Wifi, but that's why I usually stay at
other brands of hotels that include breakfast and in-room Wifi in their price.
Getting into the hotel's parking lot is a little difficult since you enter from 12100 N. Pennsylvania St., not Meridian St. The best part of the hotel is that it's in Carmel, IN, a very nice town.

Room Tip: Get a room that doesn't have spotlights outside.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family stayed one night in early May. We were in town for less than 24 hours but the stay was top notch as usual. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is delicious as well. As former residents of Carmel, this hotel is our go-to hotel every time we're back in town.

Room Tip: Every room we've stayed in has been immaculate.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been here many times, at last two hundred nights in the last two years. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else when I visit Indy. The GM has a great staff and one that goes way out of their way to help. The food is great, the atmosphere is too notch, and the service is second to none. I guess if I could have my wish it would be that every hotel chain come and view this hotel and see why they are the best.

Thanks again my family

Mike

Room Tip: Ask and you may recieve.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

As parents of the groom for our son's June 1, 2013 wedding, our entire guest list was from out-of-town. The hotel of choice was the Renaissance in Carmel, Indiana due to it's proximity to the wedding venue. Of course we had "checked it out" in advance to assure its suitability for our guests. This not only included price, but amenities as well. Everything about this hotel more than lived up to our expectations. It had a pool, fitness room, restaurant and lounge but more importantly it had an entire staff that was absolutely amazing. As mother of the groom it was extremely important to me that our guests were taken care of and I had lots of requests to the front desk staff. I was always greeted with a smile and a "no problem" we will take of it. We had numerous guests who commented on the same thing.....the staff here is just amazing!! Everyone from the restaurant staff where we provided breakfast the morning after the wedding to the lounge staff who waited on a large group after the rehearsal dinner and again to the front desk staff who assured my "welcome bags" went to the right guests....honestly, I just cannot say enough. However, I will say that our choice for guest accommodations made for an incredible weekend for everyone involved and those that were on staff know what I mean....Taylor Felton and "Rachel" my saviors at the front desk to Laura Vautaw and Kaylee Wright, our breakfast coordinators, and all involved we can't thank-you enough for all you did to truly make this weekend extra special for our guests! We will be back as our son and his wife have selected Carmel as their home!!

From Hudson, Ohio Julie & Bill Kodatsky