Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
$129
$153
$139
$129
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
$116
SpringHill Suites
$149
$110
$108
$102
HIExpress.com
$160
All reviewsthe concierge loungeindianapolis northin townevery staff membernice hotelother hotelshotel roomgreat roomrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetsoccer tournamentbed was very comfortableroom was largeclean roomscomfortable stayworkout roomindoor pool
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We used Grille39 for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner and must say it was one of the best dining experiences we have ever had. The food was excellent and at a very reasonable rate! The staff went out of their way to accommodate us in any way possible. We received rave reviews from all our guests on the dinner. During a highly stressful time, it was so nice being able to just relax and know that everything was taken care of by a professional staff. Thank you Grille39. Kenny and Cheryl Carlton

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I can't say enough about the Renaissance!! It is an extremely accommodating hotel with all the amenities. The rooms are great, the food at Grill 39 is wonderful and the staff is at your service!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our overnight stay for our 56th wedding anniversary was amazing. Everyone at the hotel was friendly, courteous, and very accommodating. Our dinner was a real treat and breakfast was delicious and fulfilling!!!!! We are looking forward to our next visit.

Russ & June Felton

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Was at this hotel for 6 weeks on business. Have been on few other hotel for two weeks prior to my stay at Renaissance, but this one is the best out of all. Rooms are clean and tidy. Staff is more than willing to help you with any issues. Business Lounge at 8th floor is pretty good. Front desk team is very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who want to stay long term for business or for leisure. I'd give 5/5 for service and 4/5 for the overall experience.

Room Tip: A good room is where it is away from the elevator. You don't want to hear the elevator noise early morning or middle of the night. :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Indika S
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have to start off by saying that I absolutely love Renaissance hotels. When I checked in (early), the staff was amazing and even let me change rooms since I hate connecting rooms. I probably should have stayed in the connecting room, though. I had a friend over and since there aren't a lot of places to sit in the room, he (who is extremely tall, but not heavy) sat down on the edge of the bed and ending up flipping the mattress over as the mattress was basically on top of a much smaller mattress holder. I'm extremely petite and even when I sat down on the edge of the bed, I could feel the mattress slipping down like it wasn't secure on what they stuck it on. Although it's a nice hotel and everything else was great about this stay, I don't think that the beds would meet the Renaissance standards in any way and I wouldn't recommend paying the extra money for a hotel where you may fall out of the bed and have the mattress fall on top of you.

Room Tip: Any room where the mattress is actually sitting on top of something that will secure it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo