“Get there early”

The Patio Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Cannelton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We live 2 1/2 hrs away so we leave early to get there by 11:00 on a Sunday. It is by far the best salad bar I have ever eaten, and we travel a lot. The main buffet is awesome too. The wait staff is very helpful. The price is very reasonable. Worth the drive.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I was here in March for 2 dinner seminars. The food is excellent, and the service was ok the first night and excellent the second night. I went back the 3rd night just for dinner. Good choice.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried it because it always seemed busy. I'm definitely not a fan, won't be going back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a nice lunch on a busy Sunday afternoon as this spot in Cannelton, just east of Tell City. One of us had the buffet and the other ordered a hamburger off the menu. Both were very good. The service was good and staff friendly. The prices were great. This one is worth checking out when in the area. My Very Good rating is considering the area. This would be an average restaurant in a larger city but for where it is located it is very good.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went with friends to the Patio Steakhouse last night and we were not disappointed. We arrived around 7:30 and were seated immediately for a party of 8. The salad bar had a great selection with all of my favorite salad choices on it. Friday night was the seafood buffet, and while I don't like seafood, there was plenty of other foods to choose from and all were yummy. And coconut cream pie on the dessert bar, I'll definitely be back!