Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brownsburg
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was just a quick passing through stop for us. No complaints all was good. Breakfast the next morning was great. We checked in late at night and left after breakfast but everything was to our satisfaction. We were in town for a football game and everything in downtown Indy was booked.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
IndyGirl23, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Linda M
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Brownsburg. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forwards to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Thanks

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped here for one night. We were going to drive further but saw this hotel and thought all the Holiday Inn's are close to the same. Not true.

Staff:
All of the staff that I encountered were nice enough.

Room:
The room that we had appeared to be clean at first glance. I did notice that the main door to the room looked like it had been broken into. Who knows why but I'm positive that at some point someone forced their way into this room.
The room was kind of small. Big enough to be functional but we surely didn't have any spare space. The bathroom sure needed some attention. The sink in our room did not drain or should I say drained very slowly. After shaving I tried to clean it the best I could but gave up and figured I'd wait until morning. I also noticed that the water was a brownish yellow. That was a huge turn off. I needed to be careful when using the shower curtain as it looked like it was ready to fall off the wall.

Breakfast:
The breakfast didn't have as much variety as other HIE that I've stayed in. I will say that the woman tending to it was trying to do her best to keep up and keep everything filled.

Price:
We found that this HIE was about $20.00 more than another HIE that we stayed at just a week earlier. Keeping in mind that the previous week was Christmas/ New Years I thought it odd for the price to be higher after the holidays as well as on a Thursday night.

All in all it was ok. I'd say 2.5 out of 5. Like I said earlier. The staff all seemed to be doing the best they could with what they had. I probably wouldn't stay here again but if it was the only hotel around I may consider it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
IndyGirl23, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Disposition69
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry you feel you stay was less than perfect as we strive for all of our guests to be completely satisfied. The water in Brownsburg does have a bit of a greenish hue to it but is perfectly safe to drink and bathe in. Our breakfast follows the IHG standards so I am very sorry if it was missing something you were looking for. I hope you give us another chance next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very Very Friendly Staff, and Friendly Management eager to meet your needs. Thank You., Our family actually had multiple rooms.. And we have stayed here before and we'll be back again soon.. I am among the pickiest hotel patrons out there, and I have no complaints.. They were
So helpful with special needs, during the busy holiday times. We checked in Dec 20-Dec 26th... Our room was perfectly clean, very comfortable... Free High Speed Wi-fi that worked great for us at all times, The TV also worked great perfect picture/sound.. Great Cable., The Bed and Bedding/ was very comfortable.. The heat worked great.. and was quiet and worked well,, even though it was 14 degrees outside we were kept very comfortable.. Always plenty of Parking spaces., close to the front door. The breakfast was lovely,, and plenty of cozy seating.. Many options,, for children and adults. There was always Coffee available which My Husband really loved.. as well as a fruit bowl.
In the bathroom, the towels,, were sparkling white,, tub/bathroom amenities,, and entire room, were kept clean and lovely.. My husband loves having an easy chair and ottoman in the room where he can relax.. Plenty of lighting in the room as well. We did notice a nice outdoor pool behind the breakfast room, which of course we would love to use in summer months.. Thank You for making our Holiday stay so enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: All you have to do is ask the front desk and they'll place you in the location to fit your needs...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

The Orings
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Holiday Inn Express Brownsburg. We pride ourselves on having the nicest staff in town! We are glad you have a fabulous stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Brownsburg! Hopefully it will be during the summer and you can enjoy our outdoor pool!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were traveling on business and ran into some very bad winter weather. We decided to stop for the night and happened upon this Holiday Inn Express. I have stayed at a couple before and knew them to be pretty nice at a good price. This place had been recently remolded and was much better than any other Holiday Inn Express I've stayed at. Very clean room and hotel lobby. The receptionist was very friendly and gave me a free upgrade. I was treated more like a long lost friend instead of a regular guest. Upon checking out, the same receptionist was leaving. She recognized me, acknowledged me with a huge smile and wished us save travels.

Breakfast was ok. Scrambled eggs, bacon and an array of Danishes, etc. I don't eat wheat products so I don't pay much attention anymore to those types of foods. So having a hot breakfast as an option was nice. However, eggs were pretty runny and the bacon was pretty greasy. Even so, a hot breakfast option is nice.

I may not be back there again, but if you are in the Indianapolis area and need a nice place to stay I strongly recommend this Holiday Inn Express. It's about 20 minutes west of Indianapolis with very easy access to the city.

Thank you for a great short notice stay. Hope to see you all soon.

Room Tip: We had traveled most of the day and were sore and tired. We were upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite and lo...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear We_R_Maui_Bound

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on having the nicest staff in town! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Saw several less than favorable reviews, but our 1 night stay was just fine. Located just oiff I-74.
Check in fast, room standard. Ok some wall paper peeling in BR but no big deal. Light bulb burned out , they came right away to replace it.

Hot breakasft in the moring same as other holiday inn express.

Was just fine by our standards. got it on hot wire for 45-50 a night

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hrw1953
IndyGirl23, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

hrw1953
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the area!

Thanks!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Recently spent two nights here while attending a wedding. It was a nice place but could use a bit of updating. The air conditioning unit was one with no thermostat on the wall so it was hard to control our comfort level. The bed (king) was excellent. The free WiFi worked flawlessly and the free breakfast was very good. They had someone there at breakfast keeping things filled and cleaned up. The staff was very good and I got my first floor room that I requested ahead of time. The hotel is convenient to many restaurants and retail outlets. The side street that the hotel is on does not have a light at its end. Traffic was very bad and it was hard to pull out to the main street at times. All in all I would recommend this hotel but hopefully some updating in the future would raise my rating from average to very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
IndyGirl23, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Larry L
Thank you very much for your review of your hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on having a friendly staff and a great breakfast. We definitely agree that at certain times of the day it can be a bit tricky to turn left on to SR-267! Again, we appreciate your comments and we hope to see you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I've stayed here several times while visiting family in the area. It's always clean. The staff is always friendly. I've never had a problem with anything in the room (including the internet) not working. The cinnamon rolls are awesome!

Room Tip: There's no elevator. However, the staff will carry your things upstairs for you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
IndyGirl23, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Occasionaltraveler97

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your comments. I am pleased to hear you have had great experiences with us (and the cinnamon rolls)!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katie Stuart

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Avon
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Indianapolis West - Brownsburg? Share your experiences!