“Good food at a good price”
Review of China Best

China Best
Ranked #37 of 78 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Eat here twice, Good buffet, Priced very good, Restaurant could use an update but I still went back. Food was good, buffet has a good selection.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Buffet is: adults lunch $5.45 dinner $6.99
Kits $4.99
Seniors 10% off.
Food is ok. For the buffet price you are paying for... So, don't complain. Period.

I recommend you come here and order a la carta. Ask for the menu. It's much better and the flavor is really good. Good portions, well prepare, really good food.

Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

Last time we were there we found a half of a perfectly cut bug in the chow mein. A big green one - Cooked into the dish.. they simply refunded us with no apology. Called the health dept. Not acceptable.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Came for lunch, the carpets are filthy, and sure needs remodeled, food was cheap buffet food, I won't ever go back

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I travel a lot so when you find a good Chinese Buffet in a town you visit that is a plus. The lunch price is great and the food is always warm and fresh. I told my fried that the General was a good as anywhere i have traveled.