“all needs met!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lima, United States
“all needs met!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel has the BEST employees! They truly care about your comfort. the room was spacious and had all the ammedities. Breakfast was filling and always well stocked. The room was spacious and well worth the price paid.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello!

Thank you for the five star review of your stay with us. I am glad to hear the staff took care to make sure all your needs were met. The staff will be happy to hear the positive feedback. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Brownsburg!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Onalaska, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was a very nice place to stay for our second visit. I loved the layout of the king size room we shared with our teenage daughter. My husband and I both thought the bed was fabulous and our daughter found the sofa sleeper to be comfortable. Love visiting the nearby Dunkin Donuts as we started our trip for the day. Will come again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate might be a little quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hello!

Thank you for coming to see us again! I am glad you and your family enjoyed the room and your stay! Our goal is to ensure every guest leaves feeling the way you do and the staff will be happy to hear of the success. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you in the future.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Extremely clean, comfortable, and quiet rooms. The pool is a great temperature. Close to the freeway and restaurants. Excellent staff. I can't say enough nice things about this location! Would definately recommend and stay at again!

Hi!

Thank you for the five star review of your stay with us! It is great to hear you really enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others! That is a huge compliment that we sincerely appreciate. Please stop by and see us again during your travels to Brownsburg!
midlothian, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2013

receptive, friendly staff, good breakfast, clean room, good hvac, comfortable bed, good internet connection, relatively quiet on non-highway side, great location for my business, nice room with desk sofa and coffee table, highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for the review of your stay with us. It is good to hear we are convenient to your business and cover all the things that can make for a great stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you and your fellow company travelers again soon when you are in Brownsburg!
Pacifica, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I drove from California and through Kansas into Indy and was sure tired of the road and very surprised at the great and personable service I received from all of the staff not just one of them but all of them. In particular Stefanie was always helpful and kitchen staff so It took being away from home easier...this from a homebody that is on the road a lot...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us. I am glad we could be a part of your racecation and that the staff were helpful. We hope to see you again on any return trips to Brownsburg!
Menominee, Michigan
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Such a relief to reach this hotel after a long drive that included navigating lots of traffic in several big cities. It was clean, calm, cool and pleasant. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We asked and they suggested a close local restaurant. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hello Martha H,

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff were able to offer some local restaurant recommendations. We look forward to hosting you again in the future should your travels bring you back to Brownsburg.
Illinois City, Illinois
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I originally set a room block (for my wedding) in January 2013. They were accommodating and wonderful; I was excited to have my guests stay here. We blocked 20 rooms. I made my own reservation, and also reserved two other nights for some international guests, and then I requested the ability to check in the morning of the 22nd around 8am. Everything went very well when I was setting up what I needed for my stay--she even upgraded my room to a large suite due to the amount of people that would be getting ready in there the morning of the wedding.

Problem #1--Mid April, I called to reconfirm everything and was told that the early check-in and upgrade would not be possible and that "no one ever would have told me that," even though I have it in writing from the previous manager. I had already told my hair, makeup, and photographers the place the would be meeting with times --and had to contact all the vendors and bridesmaids to let them know that our plans had changed and we would have to get ready in a different location because we could not check in early as promised.

Problem #2--Because I had to get ready at another hotel, my fiancé had to take our luggage to the Hampton prior to our ceremony. The room at the Hampton was not ready when he got there, so he checked our luggage with the front desk and was told it would be placed in the room upon our arrival after our reception.

When we arrived at our reception, there was some commotion with some of our guests and our bridal party about the hotel reservations. They were saying that the hotel was booked and didn't hold their reservations. One of our groomsmen was so worried about the hotel situation that he actually left our reception dinner to go straighten it out. Unfortunately, even though he had made his reservation far in advance with our hotel block, The Hampton had overbooked the hotel and given his room away. He was placed at another hotel, but away from the rest of the group.

Towards the end of my reception, I was made aware that even though our luggage was checked at The Hampton, they had also given our room away. My husband's parents ended up missing the last portion of our reception because they were out in the hallway frantically trying to find a hotel for us to stay in for our wedding night. All of the hotels in the Brownsburg area were booked, except the Holiday Inn. We did not stay there due to the horrible experience my parents had at that hotel the night before. Instead, the closest available hotel was about a 40 min drive away. We had to go to the Hampton to pick up our luggage (yes, I was still in my gown) and then drive away from all of our guests who traveled as far as Dublin, Ireland to be with us. We were unable to share breakfast and parting words with our guests the next day as originally planned. I was heartbroken! Despite our disappointment, we proceeded to drive nearly 40 minutes to our new hotel on our wedding night (nearly 1 a.m. by the time we were finally in a room). What was supposed to be a short, easy drive from the reception hall turned into a complete nightmare! The Hampton Inn and its staff ruined my wedding night and plans for the next day! My wedding was everything I wanted it to be, but unfortunately this is how my night ended. Not only am I sad for missing out on the breakfast and farewells that were supposed to have happened the next morning, I am also sad that my husband’s parents and our groomsman missed out on parts of our reception dealing with this mess.

I really don’t understand how a hotel can hold someone’s luggage and then give their room away. I also don’t understand how my guests who made reservations under my room block did not have a hotel room available—how embarrassing for me since I included The Hampton as a hotel recommendation. To top off everything, I really feel betrayed by The Hampton Inn. I feel that my room block was used to purely make money for them, and the staff did not care about me or my guests. I feel like I was lied to in order to get the business from my wedding; The Hampton did not follow through on any of the promises that were made to make my stay and my wedding weekend everything it should have been when the room block was agreed upon. I still am in disbelief that the bride and groom (who brought the business to the hotel) were left without a room, even though our luggage was behind the front desk.

To make matters worse, upon trying to resolve the situation with the hotel directly after the honeymoon--the manager never called us back to make things right. I ended up having to contact their cooperate customer service. Even after filing a formal complaint (I was supposed to be contacted within 72 business hours by the hotel) they never bothered to call me.

Room Tip: Don't book with this hotel! They do not value their customers.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank 129jmz
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive the service that every guest deserves. I can assure you that your experiences will not be those of our future guests. Further, it is my impression that upon reaching out to our corporate offices the matter was resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope that you continue to choose the Hampton brand if not our particular location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 4 in Brownsburg
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West
Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg? Share your experiences!