“Very Friendly stuff”

GreenLeadersBronze level
United States
“Very Friendly stuff”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I cannot say one negative word about this hotel and rooms. It was clean, stuff was very friendly and I can highly recommend staying in this hotel on any kind of trip. Everything was new clean and up kept.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Hi Vitezslav P!

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! I am very happy to hear your stay was pleasant. The staff thanks you for your kind words and we look forward to hosting you again during your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
cleveland, United States
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Being a Hilton Employee I had the liberty to stay at our Hotels within our network. I always seek 100% customer service throughout my stays at our facilities.. To my findings Hampton is truly a Hotel that values customer service and going over and beyond the expectations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank Carol M. S
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Hello Carol M. S,

Thanks for the 5 star review of the hotel. We are thankful of your positive feedback, it's great to hear this from a fellow industry member. Thanks again for choosing us!
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a well run hotel with friendly staff at every level. The breakfast area is always bustling and constantly being refilled. The variety of guests gives you a good idea of the variety and vitality of the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Hello S D,

Thank you for the 5 star review of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Brownsburg!
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hotel is fine but if noise is an issue request away from the road. Highway side is very close and sounds like traffic coming through your room all night. Verify your bookings as well. I booked 5 nights on the phone and then after arrival later that same day they told me they were overbooked and to keep asking as I was on top of their list to get the first cancellation. National fireman's convention in town meant my lower corporate rate was not as advantageous for the night. However I was relocating to the area and would have stayed no less than 1 month maybe up to 3. Won't be back and am reluctant to recommend the way they handled my reservation. They even acted as if they did me a favor getting me in for the night's they did with no apology or anything.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our Hotel.
I apologize about your experience regarding confirmed reservations and attitude of the desk staff. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I regret that you did not enjoy your stay and will happy to speak with you personally about the matter. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and it is unfortunate that it was lost.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My stay was for a week long business trip. I had a good experience, it was clean and friendly safe atmosphere. I will go back. The location was very close to the Interstate to make my drive to Indianapolis a easy one in the morning and evening. The local restaurants where very good. People friendly - family friendly environment.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us! I am pleased to hear you were very satisfied with your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future should your travels bring you back to Brownsburg.
parma, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very clean hotel. Friendly and attentive staff. We asked for recommendations on a place for dinner and we were overwhelmed with the restaurant that was recommended. Great experience and will definately stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hello Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your 5 star review of our property. I am happy to hear we were able to assist you with restaurant recommendations as well as an overall great stay. We hope that you will visit us again in the future, thank you for your business.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you don't have to stay in downtown Indy and are just looking for a clean, reliable place to stay this Hampton Inn is perfect. About 20 minutes from Downtown you will find this well staffed hotel on par with the nicer Hampton Inns. Plenty of local chain restaurants if you're trying to save some of your expense account funds. The kicker for me...I stayed another mid tier Hlton property a few weeks and my bill with parking and taxes was in excess of $170. I got out of this hotel for a shade over 100 (and free parking)!
I suggest this also as there are the distractions of downtown which negate the thought of having a productive, relaxing evening catching up on emails, etc.
Only negative...been here twice and never upgraded as a Diamond. I don't expect a suite always, but i overheard the front desk clerk state to a customer on the phone that they had suites available for the night I stayed. Space available upgrades are appreciated by local hhonors members...so please dont announce they are available when a Diamond member is within ear shot.
I will be back at this hotel for location, price and service.

1 Thank JimJ321
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hello JimJ321!

Thank you for your 4 star review of our hotel! Please know that we value your Diamond Hilton Honors member status and your feedback is a great training topic that has been addressed. It is always our goal to provide a great experience to our guests, and we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Brownsburg!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 4 in Brownsburg
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg? Share your experiences!