We traveled to Indiana over the Labor Day weekend and chose to stay here again. We had a great experience over a year ago at this location. It was a busy weekend and initially the hotel was book, until about 2 days before our trip. I was able to get a 2 Queen Suite, with hide-a-bed. The room was quite large and spacious. There was a nice sink and bar area with mini-fridge right as we walked in. The room was on the ground floor which also made it nice. The beds were extremely comfortable and my husband loved the flat-screen TV. We slept very well that evening. The only downside was there is no jacuzzi/hot tub at this location. We will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg near West Chase Golf Course, Brickyard at the Crossing and Eagle Creek Golf Course. This hotel serves Hampton's free hot breakfast with your favorite toppings for oatmeal, fresh waffles, and hot and cold selections. If you've got early appointments, just grab one of our free Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Your stay included free WiFi and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brownsburg Hotel Brownsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brownsburg
- Hampton Inn Brownsburg
- Brownsburg Hampton Inn