“Green Flag”

Pit Stop BBQ & Grill
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Pit Stop is a great place to eat. I highly recommend the ribs. They are truly "fall off the bone" good! They have five or so different home made BBQ sauces to put on them...hard to decide which one is best! The prime rib special on Friday night is great also. It comes with two sides and horseradish sauce and au jus. You don't have to ask for it. You won't find any better baked beans, slaw, or mac and cheese for your side dishes anywhere as good as the Pit Stop. The Saturday night all you can eat buffet is as good as it gets. The little ones can even get their picture taken sitting in a real midget race car with the famous Offenhauser engine and all! The owner will most certainly make you welcome and usually comes by your table for a chat. The wait staff is very fast and friendly and the prices won't set you back an arm and a leg.

There are newer reviews for Pit Stop BBQ & Grill

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great staff make you always feel welcome.. the food and the buffet are second to nobody...prices are easy on the wallet

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have been here several times and I always have enjoyed a very good meal. The brisket is always to die for but last night I tried the Thursday Pick 3 special. I picked the brisket, the pulled pork and the smoked sausage. My wife and I were with our two sons and their families and everyone went home satisfied. The HOT barbecue sauce is hot but not punishing. I didn't have quite the nerve for the the habanero.
Any time I want a good barbecue dinner in Brownsburg, I know where to go.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went here for dinner a few years ago and is a favorite of ours ever since. There Brisket is always great and the Wednesday and Sunday buffets cannot be beat for value and fun.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I went here on a suggestion of a friend. My husband quickly scanned the buffet and decided that's what he was getting. It was just a few dollars more than a platter meal from the menu. The buffet had a lot of choices and all were well prepared. I had a pulled chicken sandwich and it was very tender and flavorful. Our waitress wasn't the friendliest, but she did keep our drinks filled. We will be back again to try more. They also have a Sunday Brunch buffet that looks interesting.