“Contradiction”

Savor Thyme Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

The outside of savor thyme promises a cafe experience unlike any other, but in actuality its painfully awkward. My gf and I wandered in for a nice brunch. When we entered was as if someone was living upstairs, we were then greeted by our waiter, a man in jean pants, yes jeans. The atmosphere was so silent and boring that a trip to Haiti might have been better. By the time the waitress came to get our order we already bolted out the door. Brunch hours 12-2, I think not.

2  Thank Jake J

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This restaurant is such a wonderful place to go and enjoy an incredibly good meal. The setting inside a nostalgic home is very quaint and relaxing. I've been here for a romantic dinner for Valentine's as well as a Sunday brunch with my entire family. Each time, I was very impressed with the taste quality and presentation of the dishes. The brunch was exceptionally appealing due to the ability to sit on the porch and enjoy eating outside. The Valentine's dinner I enjoyed with my wife was the absolutely best dinner we've enjoyed. The setting, the food, the service, and the presentation was outstanding.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Savor Thyme three times now, and we have not been disappointed yet. The wine list is great, and the food is very good. The wrap around porch is a great spot to dine during the warmer months, and the decor inside the old house is charming. The service has always been excellent, and we can't wait to go back.

If I had any complaint is that they need to add a little variety to their dinner menu. Otherwise this place is great!

1  Thank John B
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very quiet to eat for location and sitting outside on the porch is very nice..the food choices are better than going to chain rest.and the Sunday morning brunch is great

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Finally. A wonderful gem. How luckily we are that the owner decided to come to our town. There is NOTHING that compare to this speciality resturant. I have travel to world and this place is not Paris but the best in central Indiana. Thx so much foe a wondful meal, service and experience. Have been back several time. BTW.....check out the simple grilled cheese sandwich.