Super 8 Brownsburg
$106
$69
$59
$70
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Lesson learned... never book without checking reviews first. Our stay lasted all of maybe 20 minutes. Upon entering our room we killed a spider. Not a big deal necessarily, it was a ground floor room. The towels were stained and a couple were so thread-bare that they actually had holes. On my way to the office to exchange the towels I spotted a cockroach in the window of the room four doors down. Yes a ROACH!! I had my husband come look to confirm. We immediately started calling other hotels and were lucky to find a room somewhere else as it was the weekend of the Indy 500. The front desk quickly refunded our money when we left. Something tells me this isn't the first time it's happened.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is hands down the most disgusting motel I've ever stayed at. My girlfriend and I stayed here for the Indy 500 2011 at the price of $150/nt. I do not require much to be content....outdated decor does not bother me. The comforter and sheets had stains on them and did not appear to have been washed. The mattress also had lots of stains and what looked like blood stains on the side. We triple checked for bugs but did not see any. All I require to be content is clean sheets on a clean bed. It was the most uncomfortable sleep not knowing what the stains were from and we pretty much slept on top of the comforter and sheets. I would not stay here again even if the room was free....its that bad.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The location is great (right off of I-74 in an area near retail establishments and restaurants), and the front desk was very friendly. Unfortunately, those are the only positive things I can say about this establishment. This was one of the dirtiest and outdated rooms I've ever seen. The carpet was filthy, the mattress stained (although not overly uncomfortable), the shower dirty, and the heater/AC very loud. The towels were so nasty that it was very difficult to find an area free of dried-up boogers and blood to wipe off your face. There was a nasty spider behind the bed, and the TV only had about 15 channels. If you're too poor to afford one of the other hotels in the immediate area, then this one will do. Otherwise, avoid it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Scenario: Road trip, time to pull off, thought it was 11:30 pm, crossed time zone so it is actually 12:30pm.

Check in: nothing bad, probably woke the guy up, understandable, He didn't offer me the free wifi, didn't find out I had to get it at the office til we went through the literature and I wasn't going to bother him again, sure could have used it.

Room: Sheets looked clean, found a nearly full case of beer with empties in a drawer, that gets your attention. Lights between the beds didn't have a switch, so they were useless. Pulled the mattress away from the wall to see if they were plugged in, no cover on the plug in, with a mattress pushed up against it, fire code violation in every jurisdiction I know of. Phone wires hanging out of the wall gave it a trashy look. Shower pressure was ok, just didn't drain, at least I got to soak my feet while showering.

Went down to the office a little after 6, breakfast is advertised 6-9am, doors locked, looked the same as 12:30 am. So loaded up to get back on the road, Check out, coffee was made, a few mini muffins spread out on a tray, bagels. I tried a bagel, dry and old, not enough cream cheese for that one, tossed it.

Told the man about the beer in the drawer, excuse was Super Bowl, housekeeping must have missed it.

Super Bowl was a week ago bud.

I'd love to give this place a break, BUT, it aint happening

Reccomendation: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The staff was ok--the room seemed ok, but when we went to go to bed and I turned down the sheets-there were several black hairs all over ---I got the feeling someone else had slept there and the sheets were not cleaned or changed. Since it was late we slept on top of the sheets with our clothes on and used the towels for covers. The mattress cover also was stained and saw some large ants in the bathroom. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep--just too uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family