“An Eclectic experience”

Cuisines: American
Nashville, Indiana, United States
“An Eclectic experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a wonderful evening at Rileybrook Hall. While we had to drive 2 hours to get there, we knew it was worth the drive when we arrived into the beautiful eclectic dining room/sitting room with a warm fire on a cold night.A beautiful peacock greeted us from atop the roof as we walked up the cobblestone path to the home. Tom and Rob are gracious and funny hosts. Tom who is 80 (he admits it) is the social director, visiting each table and sharing some of his life experiences. Rob is the chef and prepared a lovely 4 course meal, perfectly timed between courses. They do not serve alcohol so you can bring your own. I definitely want to go back in the spring/summer when the gardens are in bloom. The restaurant is very affordable but remember to bring cash as they do not accept credit cards. Thank you Tom and Rob for a wonderful evening..

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank Connie P

Indianapolis, Indiana
“what a great afternoon!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

went to Rileybrook to celebrate the retirement of a close friend. Food was great and the dining room lovely. We were not the only guests but yet the gathering was intimate and we all had a wonderful time. Hope to visit sometime for dinner....

• Visited December 2010
7 Thank historiccook
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beware of referral to Rileybrook Hall”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

Beware of any referral to the Rileybrook Hall to eat! We had a horrible meal there and were treated so rudely by the owner that I got up and walked out in the middle of my lunch as he continued and continued to belittle me for a question that I asked. I was so humiliated by his verbal abuse that I could no longer continue to finish my meal.

5 Thank traveler7655