“Remarkable Culinary Experience”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2018

The seafood is very good, the menu is, in general, a bit different from the usual. The food is very well prepared and tasty. The environment it friendly and the service is also very quick and pleasant. There is a delicate, unobtrusive touch of South Africa which gives a unique atmosphere. Not cheap, but definitely value for money. I can find no fault with this restaurant and therefore highly recommend it. The owner manager, Nikos, is a very friendly and warm host. You'll enjoy your visit, I'm sure.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

A very nice place, with honest food. This is a place you can enjoy food with a twist of spices in a casual and relaxed environment .Friendly and efficient service. Good prices. I would suggest this place to any of our friends

Date of visit: January 2018
Nikolaos T, Owner at Fish Co Platters, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you for your time! Am glad you enjoyed Fish Co Platters
Kind regards
Nick

Reviewed April 13, 2017

Have been here in the past as well as this week. Service is excellent and friendly, especially for Greece. The house wine was also excellent. We ordered a beetroot salad to start which was excellent, decent portion for two people. Then the prawn platter, 3 types of prawns, 24 in total I think for about 46 or so euros. The tempura prawns were amazing, one of the best I've ever had with a spicy marmalade type sauce. Also I liked that they brought garlic bread while we were waiting for the salad and prawns. This was also fresh and tasty. Overall it was excellent and we will come back. The only small, minor drawback, was parking can be a problem if you have a large car, but perhaps if you are local you know a place to park. We parked a few blocks away so it wasn't so much hassle. Highly recommend this place so it was worth it. They also had some interesting meat items on the menu which I plan to try next time.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family , we are a fan of this resturant for the past 5 years. I always enjoy their food . It is nice , relaxing place .

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I have visited the restaurant several times for a relaxed dinner or lunch. All seafood is delicious, eg mussels, octopus, all sorts of prawns, crab, chips and garlic bread. Prices are average. Service is good and personnel is kind. An excellent choice for everyday seafood dinning.

Date of visit: February 2017