See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed just for one night, because of business nearby. The good thing is that it was a clean room. I mean this is the first(or the only) thing you expect when you pay 30€ per night. There are many negative comments I could make, but i think they are irrelevant to the reason I stayed at Platon Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

There were no blankets,a small pillow,an old wc (that didnt flash), the shower curtain too short so all the bathroom was wet,a couple of towels and shower gel. You need to ask for the wifi. very few comfort.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

we stay for very short time here
this hotel is very close to highway .
Bus stations also is very near
we directly went from airport to this
hotel by bus,
we also use metro because metro line also near from hotel
this hotel requires maintainance due to it
old construction
hotel rooms also as old design
but staff is very co operatives

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

The room which I get it wasn't only disgusting.
You can literally get sick.
The room cost more than one with swimming pool and breakfast in Santorini.
Not the best locations and employees are not helpful at all.
With two huge luggage when was quite he didn't moved from behind the desk to Al least open the door.
I'm planning to contact with health and safety executive to report what I found. Just have a look on the picture.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2015

The room was fine - very basic, as expected, cleaned every day, pleasant staff but a cigarette smell everywhere.
I was bitten severely by bedbugs (which then hitched a ride on my coat and luggage, so everything had to be thrown away). Had to abort my stay which was also very inconvenient.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business