“A bed and breakfast could not be better!”

Scottish Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bremen B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Brenda and Homer do an unbelievable job of making their guests feel at home. My yearly Notre Dame football trip would not be complete without staying at their bed and breakfast. See you next season.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

This is a beautiful bed and breakfast. GREAT for family's - who would ever believe that you could find an indoor pool at a bed and breakfast. CLEAN - TIDY - WELCOMING! We arrived as strangers and we truly left feeling like a part of Brenda and Homer's family! We will visit again! THANKS!

Reviewed September 24, 2009

We stayed in the king suite which was a great choice for a romantic getaway. The room is beautiful with a jacuzzi tub and its own private patio. Brenda was helpful in providing us with directions to various places in the Bremen area. There were snacks available to us in the evening and the breakfast was wonderful--all homemede with fresh fruit and bread. Wish we could have stayed longer but finances would not allow!

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Brenda and Homer were gracious hosts in a gracious B&B. We've already booked another stay due to their superb hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2009

If my mind serves me correctly, our first experience at the Scottish Bed and Breakfast was May 29, 2009. Homer and Brenda Miller are the loveliest people you ever want to meet with BIG hearts. You are treated like family at the B&B. They are very accommodating with their guests. They will help you or give you ideas of things that you can do or places to see in the area, if you’d like. I feel as though I’ve known them for years. The establishment is very clean and inviting. The rooms and décor of each room are really nice and very spacious. The gourmet breakfasts are made and served with love and we enjoyed everything that was served to us. We went for a getaway weekend and couldn’t have asked for anything more! We were so delighted with Homer and Brenda that we had to do it again for our 5th Wedding Anniversary on September 4th. We went to a dinner and play at Amish Acres, visited Notre Dame, took a tour of the Chocolate Factory, went to the Blueberry Festival, etc. I recommend the Scottish Bed and Breakfast to all of my family and friends. I pray that the Miller’s establishment will always be very blessed and prosperous and that everyone that they cross paths with will have a wonderful and unforgettable experience. We definitely plan to have many more getaways at the B&B.

Reviewed September 9, 2009

Scottish Bed and Breakfast in Bremen Indiana was the perfect getaway for my family. We live in Chicago IL where the fast paced life sometimes wears you down. This B&B was a nice change from the city life. The location was quiet and the B&B was cozy. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank hullcolleen
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I didn't know what to get my parents for their 49th anniversary so I decided on a bed and breakfast out of town. I found Brenda at the Scottish Bed and Breakfast. Brenda is the nicest person you can ever talk to. After talking with Brenda, I felt like I have known her for a long time. I had no doubt that I wanted to purchase this gift certificate for my parents. Everything Brenda talked with me about over the phone is exactly what my parents shared with me about their trip. The king room is amazing with a private balcony. Along with the gift certificate, I wanted to get them something else, maybe dinner, or whatever else I think they would like. Brenda told me about the amish buggy ride and dinner. So i figured that would be something different to add to their stay. It was a great experiece for my parents to go on that buggy ride and eat with an amish couple on an amish farm and learn about their liftstyle. So if you are like me and very undecided on what to get someone, this is the perfect gift or if you just want to go hang out somewhere away from home,,,this is the ticket! Don't waste time looking for another bed and breakfast. I have stories to tell from my parents and a lot of very nice pictures! Thank you Brenda and Homer for everything you have done in making a very comfortable and memorable stay for my parents. I want to go next time. Rose Rebuelta, East Canton, OH

• Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank rozebudd71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremen
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 6 in Plymouth
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in Goshen

Been to Scottish Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!