“Out of business”

The Alamo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Out of business”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

It is no longer open for business so no food available to even rate

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Outstanding Steaks!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This was our first trip to Alamo. I had the Porterhouse. My wife had the strip steak. This was the best tasting steak I have had in a VERY long time. I don’t know how they season or marinate it but it was the best steak in any of the Terre Haute area restaurants. The salad bar was okay (basic, but nothing like Logan's Rib-Eye in Terre Haute). Clean, nice atmosphere, friendly server. Both steak dinners with the "trimmings" less than 40 bucks. Can't beat it.

Problem: Now I find myself yearning for another one after only a week. Need to go back soon.

• Visited November 2011
Tipton, Missouri
“I would give it 5 stars out of 5.”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I and my wiife went their today. for the first time. And it was great. plenty of food for the price. waitress was very good.and we are from carmel ind. and it beat out what we have up here. we will be back for more.thank you alamo.

2 Thank 123joejoe