“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Huber's farm, the restaurant, not so much. I was very disappointed. The food was awful and overpriced. I ordered baked cod, chicken and dumplings, and a baked potato. The cod was cold and dry. The potato was brown inside, which meant it had been baked several hours ago. The chicken and dumplings were good, but not out of this world. The others with me ordered the fried chicken. They ate all of it, but said it was very greasy. Will come back for the farm activities, but not the restaurant. I have been to the winery and the food there is much better.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We took our kids (ages 6 and 3) to pick apples a few weekends ago. We had coupons from the entertainment book so we let them go in the barnyard, which was fun, but a little pricey. We had lunch and it was delicious, as always. I will say I think they are pricey but we had coupons and it was worth it.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

went there with wife and sister and brotherinlaw new on the menu was country fried steak 3 of us had it terrible would be to good to describe it chelsie our waitress asked how we liked it I told her the truth worst I have ever had much to my surprise they did not charge anything for the meal and threw in desert I was shocked never asked for anything I will return and try some thing else

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Always great food. The atmosphere is great. The staff friendly. The service wonderful. LOVE going here to eat.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Absolutely love Joe Huber's Restaurant. We usually get the family spread which is an endless supply of food! There is no way you are going to leave hungry. If you finish something they keep it coming. My favorites are the chicken and dumplings, fried biscuits and apple butter. Plenty of seating and the service is wonderful. I'm sure the dessert is to die for but I'm always to full to try anything.