“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I try to visit here at least once a year, since we live an hour and a half away. The food is so good. Service was a little slow the last time we visited, but nothing to major. Because family style dining is so costly, I strongly recommend you try to find a buy one get one free coupon, like the one's in those coupon books school kids sell for $20. We got a piece of pie to take home and were going to split it. It was almost all meringue and crust, with very little pie filling. All in all, a nice place to visit once in your life.

There are newer reviews for Joe Huber's Family Farm & Restaurant

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were in a group of 43 people and the meal was served family style. The food was not only delicious but also the service was exceptional.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We took our child and grandchild to the farm and was disappointed. Adults get in to the playyard free and it only cost $4.00 for the kids but.... you have to buy tickets before your kids can play on anything. The kids wanted to ride the ponies and it was 6 tickets, at $1.00 a piece, and the ride lasted less than a minute. The ride to the corn maze was also 6 tickets per person. Not worth the money. The tractors and gators running through the crowd seemed pretty dangerous. The soda shop was very unorganized. We waited for nearly an hour to get 3 cones. They lost our order ticket but blamed the wait on us.The farm was nice looking but it just wasnt worth te money for the kids.

1  Thank 191Cathy
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went for the pick your own pumpkin. We were starving when we got there and we were going to try the restaurant but was told there was at least an hour wait. I have a toddler so we didn't want to wait that long. They were selling hot dogs and hamburgers outside so we decided to eat that, the line was very long but moved fast. It was way over priced I had a hot dog, cheeseburger, basket of fries and 2 drinks for me and my son it was $21. My suggestion is eat before you come once you are there. You have no other choices close because it is out in the country. My son loved the pumpkin picking and the tractor ride over to the pumpkins. We finished our day with the petting zoo and kiddie park. What a blast for my son! He loved feeding the goats, the corn maze, big slide and the tractors. We didn't mind the price for anything except the food. We will definately be going back next year but will eat before we go. Overall it was such a fun day!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Made a special trip from our original destination of Louisville to try this restaurant. Service was good (there was still a wait for a table at 2:00 pm in the afternoon on a Monday!!). Everyone was very friendly.

The food was exactly what was advertised, good 'farm food'... mashed potatoes, corn, fried biscuits and the Honey Ham was wonderful! It is a bit pricey, but go with an appetite, there's plenty to eat.

Warning... don't go here if you don't want to eat with alot of children in the restaurant.