“Casual”
Review of Billy Ann's

Billy Ann's
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very casual, southwester still whatever that means. They have a good diversity of beers to choose from and the food was average. No exactly a business place but it was better than fast food for sure, great for large groups. Went there twice in a week, so yes, we like it.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Bluffton dining options for weary business travelers are mostly fast food so a referral by my client was much appreciated. This is a small Tex-Mex restaurant on the Main Street that offered fast, friendly and great customer service! They have a wide variety of men items and make a tasty Irish coffee as an after dinner drink.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Food was very good! I had vegetarian Mexican plate, and it was amazing. We consumed several small dishes of the excellent home made salsa.

Good service, roomy tables and comfortable seating.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We visited Billy Anns this weekend while camping at a local state park. Let me start off by saying our server was absolutely fantastic. To be honest, one of the best servers I have had in a year or more. The dinning room atmosphere was very comfortable with barn siding, beams and roomy booths. We started with a Queso dip to start. It was extremely thick, too thick. It lacked flavor and tasted like it had been sitting in a crock pot on low all day. My wife and I decided to get two dinners to split since we had never been there before. I ordered the breaded tenderloin. The bun was toasted just right, the tenderloin on the other hand was beyond burnt. I expected this huge, thick juicy tenderloin, nope. Instead it was bun size, thin and dry. I almost sent it back, but I was thinking a new one would have been the same way as it tasted like the grease in the fryer was beyond needing changed. ( If you desire a truly great tenderloin, try the Lunch Box in Fort Wayne). My wife ordered a Mexican combination plate. I can sum up her meal with one word, bland. There was no amount of sour cream or salsa that could ad flavor to her food. Biily Anns has great service and atmosphere, but they need to bring in a chef to ad a little flavor to the menu. And for the prices they charge, they owe us better food than they are sending out to their customers. Get the food quality fixed, and this place will be great.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We decided to try Billy Ann's upon recommendation of Jo-Jo at the Holiday Inn.
Yep, it's bar and a major chunk of the menu is Mexican. But they also have great steaks too.
We were leery about taking our three kids here because the front door says "Must be 21 to enter". (I am much older than 21.) So we were led to the secret "side door".
The staff was very nice to us. They do have a kid's menu (literally they had one kid's menu) but we all ate and the food was really good.