“Delicious and Affordable”

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Bloomington, Indiana
“Delicious and Affordable”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My Thai Cafe in Bloomington prepares simple but delicious dishes for every taste. The menu easily identifies the spice level of each dish. Daily specials are displayed on the back counter; be sure to check out the board for offerings such as coconut sherbet, yum and curry dishes. Lunch specials are offered from $7.95 and are served quickly. The service at this restaurant is also spot on and is a refreshing change from most eateries these days.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Simple, the food and service were very good. People were friendly and I would go back to this restaurant

Visited August 2012
Bedford
“I keep going back!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Once my teenage daughters discovered this place, it's been a favorite we keep craving. We usually order a few entrees and share. There is always plenty to take home as well! I recommend the appetizer spring rolls and the Pad Thai entry. Delicious!

• Visited October 2012
Hanover, Indiana, United States
“Order anything at My Thai Cafe!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you find yourself in Bloomington and in the mood for non-American food, you should give My Thai a try. It doesn't matter what you order, you will enjoy it! Decent price for the quality of food too! I see other reviews of people having had bad service, but ours was excellent. We sat on the front porch and, as it was just about to rain, the servers told us we could scoot our table in more or go inside. Nice people, excellent food, "Must Eat!"

• Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“mediocre at best”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I visited My Thai Cafe on 4th street after hearing rave reviews from friends and I was highly disappointed with the food and service. Our waitress had an awful attitude and left our water glasses dry..we had to ask for refills. We ordered the tom yum w/ shrimp and it tasted like sweet and spicy soup. Our curry however did taste ok..but I found hair in my rice. I am horrified to have had such an awful experience. Save yourself the trouble and go down the street to Siam House.

• Visited July 2012