I stayed at the Fairfield Inn during a conference. Stayed for 12 days. Very clean room. All the hotel staff was extremely friendly. No complaints at all. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Also would recommend renting a car while in Bloomington (everything is scattered around town). Fairfield is near many places to eat in walking distance, both fast food and sit-down restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Bloomington, IN is ideally located just off of I-69 (SR 37), close to Indiana University and downtown Bloomington. Fairfield Inn & Suites is minutes from Cook Medical, Baxter, General Electric, Rogers Group, IU Health, Otis Elevator, and Monroe Hospital. General Motors, NSWC Crane Naval Base and Boston Scientific are also located nearby. The hotel is close to a number of events including IU Football, IU Basketball, Little 500, Lotus Festival and Hilly Hundred. Enjoy shopping nearby and restaurants within walking distance. Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington offers a complimentary hot breakfast daily, complimentary wireless internet, a heated indoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. We invite you to come experience this wonderful hotel for yourself! At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, you're our #1 priority. We promise you'll be satisfied, or we'll make it right. That's our commitment to you. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Fairfield Bloomington
- Bloomington Fairfield Inn